Reviews for Always For You- The First Capitol Games
leven1313 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
I am so sad that this story is over. This was a great conclusion. You think that Peeta might finally side with Catriona only to have him back-stab her on Katniss' orders. Thank you so much for this great story. I have really enjoyed Catriona's journey, and I look forward to your future stories.
leven1313 chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Great final battle! I liked how Catriona is still upset with the fact that she has to kill. She hasn't been altered too much by the games. I am surprised that Peeta would show up. I know Catriona said she loved him, but I can't believe he trusts her enough to go into the games. Besides, I would have thought he'd seen enough of arena's to last a lifetime. Once again, this was a great surprise ending. I would have never seen this coming in a million years.
leven1313 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
The final two! I can't believe that Katniss would send a bomb in the parachute. I thought that she would at least give the Capitol kids the same respects that they gave her. The sponsor gifts were her saving grace, so I can't believe she misused this system. Great chapter!
leven1313 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
I thought that the mutts were really cool. However, I wonder how Katniss can stand it. How can she watch her sister and Rue being used to kill others. I know she is upset, but that seems like too much for her to handle. Obviously, she is already freaking out over Catriona in her house. This is going to be a great ending!
leven1313 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Yes! Go Pretia and Catriona. I can't believe they killed two careers at once. However, I can't believe that Pretia is dead. I was really hoping she would make it to the end. I really liked Lissy's POV. It was interesting to see the games from her POV as she viewed it as a job, not entertainment or as a survival situation.
leven1313 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I knew it! I hope that neither one of them dies, but I can't see how they can get out of it. They are hopelessly outnumbered. Once again, great chapter.
leven1313 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
AHHHHH! Don't trust Stian. Listen to Pretia. He knows too much to be an innocent bystander. He must have some connection to the careers. By the way, this was a great chapter. It subtly builds suspense.
leven1313 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
I really like Pretia. I hope that Catriona can protect her. They make a great team, and they have good shelter. However, I don't think nailing the door is a good idea. If they are found, their escape routes are limited. I felt bad for Octaviel. She was over-dramatic, but she didn't deserve to die (even if she did do it herself). I think that if I were Catriona and Pretia, I would leave. I wouldn't trust Stian with knowing my location, especially with his relationship with Sefie.
leven1313 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I would never want Tarquin as the once responsible for my sponsors. He is too arrogant. I loved the arena. It shows that Katniss is still trying to punish the Capitol. I also like how Catriona sees it as a loss too even though she despises Katniss. It shows that she isn't a monster.
leven1313 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I thought that these scores were very reasonable. These are Capitol kids, and so naturally, they don't have fabulous scores. However, I can't believe that Katniss would give her a score of 12 after what happened to her during the 74th games.
leven1313 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Great cliffhanger! I definitely didn't see that one coming. I loved seeing Peeta's POV. He got to see all the personalities that he didn't like from the games, but this time he was the interviewer rather than another competitor. This chapter was well-written, and I look forward to the rest of the story.
leven1313 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I thought that the gauntlet was pretty cool. It is a good way of training without being too dangerous. I hope Catriona can get a good score. I know she did well with her trainer, but she took a while. I don't know if the gamemakers might consider a quick yet simple defeat as better than and "epic" yet long defeat. I guess we'll find out.
leven1313 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Dang, Catriona is super talented. She has been able to pick up almost all the skills really quickly. I think she'll stand a great chance in the games, but I hope she doesn't get too confident.
leven1313 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I really liked the idea of Peeta as the announcer. He isn't the instigator, but he's still involved in the whole process. I thought it was funny to see all the chariot outfits trying to mimic Cinna's work and ending up with something stupid like glowing cows. I can't wait until the games.
leven1313 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
This chapter made me particularly sad. I know that Effie Trinket and Caesar Flickerman supported the Games, but they were so ditsy, I didn't see them as evil. Besides, even if they were evil, it is just as sad to have Capitol kids die as district kids.