Reviews for Gray Jumper
Kaycie232 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Destructive, yet passionate. It was an amazing representation on how loving someone can both heal and destroy. I'm left speechless. By far, the best story that I have ever read.
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh God... This was so intense and sad; too angsty.
Really you just blew my mind with this story. The whole group was son fucked up.. But I was more sad because of Beck and Cat. They didn't deserved that pain.
Anyways, you're an incredible writer. Great job with this one.
Myriddin chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Just finished this and between broken lines. Wow...just, wow. You're very talented.
sym1121 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow! Intense & well written...
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very good, I love Jori.
JessicaNarelle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my wow... Seriously I love this story so much so so so much! I cried! This was amazing well done 3
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow.
I'm not sure what else to say about this story it just...it just blew my mind. Maybe because it was so dark and that's not something you associate with vicTORIous. Or maybe it's because, while being from Beck's POV, it was still so undeniably about Tori and Jade.
Whatever it was, it held me rapt from start to finish and I don't regret a moment of it.
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Sad and sweet but with a somewhat upbeat end (if you like Tori & Jade together - like me). Sad for Beck & Cat - especially lil' Cat.
Dompierre chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Damn, this was actually really fucking good. HOLY HELL, good work. I wish there was more, it left me with a bad taste in my mouth, only because now i'm really fucking curious on what happened to them. BRAVO, BRAVO.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow. This was brilliant. Wow.
davidr11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow, amazing story. At times I felt like crying to see the whole group be so broken.
samzyrox chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Right now i am trying to write this review without typos but I cannot see past the tears streaming down my face.
I don't think I have ever cried so much in a fanfiction.
This was beautiful. Thank you.
hiially chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OH MY GOD. Honestly, I don't have any words. I'm speechless. I'm almost in tears, too. It's just so...perfect. Bravo, my friend. I am an incredibly huge fan of this piece.
boltzolt chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
good job
JoriHarmony chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG! What happened? Where did they go? You can't leave me like this!