Reviews for Desperate Measures
Unstable-aj chapter 62 . 6/13
Please make a sequel to this
Unstable-aj chapter 63 . 1/29
Make a sequel to this love this story and would love to see how things go for dean and his new life
Punker830 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This Was My First Fanfic I Have Read I Came Back To It To Say I Loved It A lot!
Harleyquinnzgotyabeat chapter 63 . 1/6/2014
I absolutely loved your story your an amazing writer please write more.
Kaitlin chapter 63 . 12/24/2013
This story was so good. You should make a real one ajlee has four kids,there names are phillip,alee ,jake,lilliy.:-) :-)
:-) :-) :-)
Lexus queen chapter 63 . 12/24/2013
Aww Loved it! Hope there is another sequel!
Lexus Queen chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
It kind of pissed me off when Alberto rapped AJ but I guess so... And I Love how Dolph is drawn into all this and how they are all WWE Superstars Cool! So Far I give it 3 stars...
Lexus Queen chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
I Love This Chapter I Have Barely Started Reading It And I'm In Love With This So Called Novel It Should Be Published! I Give It One Word And One Word Only. "Magnificent."
j.j chapter 63 . 12/14/2013
more babies please.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/15/2013
I think Dean and AJ would make a great couple
So many Punk/AJ fanfics. It's getting old
He hurts her in every single one
Guest chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
I'm sorry. But a shot to the head. A grenade blowing up in your hand then collapsing in the middle of nowhere after hours of no water? Even Superman couldn't survive that
I like Punk but its unrealistic to go through all of that and survive with a few wounds
Daniella Consuela chapter 53 . 9/7/2013
Ah-yup. Knew this was gonna happen. I mean, not exactly all this but him not telling her was definitely going to bite him in the ass. How could he think he'd keep that a secret forever? There aren't supposed to be secrets between partners, married couples and he was going to go into this marriage with a secret. -Shakes Head, Tsking- Wow Punk...just wow. This is just horrible. I know they'll be ok, they just have to be but how? And like, really Maria? Really? Where the hell is AJ going?! AJ gurl..if you...mmm..Anywho, onto more I go.
Daniella Consuela chapter 52 . 9/7/2013
No Dean! No drinks! And he was gonna propose? WHAT?! Wow, he really loved her and the kids. That's just...awwww. I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be here for Punklee and I am but you make me feel for Dean (my real feelings aside) I just can't help but worry for dude and want the best for him, better.

But yay for Punklee and how did Kaitlyn pull off the measurement? That's what I want to know. This was cute. AJ wouldn't let him go without an answer to where he had been and he just had to ask. I find it funny she thought he did it wrong. This chapter was just awesome...except for the last part. :(
Daniella Consuela chapter 51 . 9/7/2013
But I don't want him to hit rock bottom...NO! No, no, no, no, NO! It's my Dean...you know, it's funny. When I first started reading this I liked the shield just fine but over the past few months not only has Dean become my favorite (I'm obsessed with that dude. I absolutely love him) but Roman is another love of mine and heck, Seth is just awesome. I love that all these characters are in here. This story is still the bomb diggity.

But seriously...rock bottom? :( And AJ just doesn't know...this is crazy. I love how the two little ones called Dean "Dee." that was just to cute. I hope the continue to call him that. And the letter in the beginning. Oh gosh..the letter. That was too cute. I loved that you haven't forgotten about Rey and his fam. Hope they do end up getting gifts and pictures. Adorable, awesome. Awesomely adorable story yet angsty. Punk should definitely propose to AJ and Kaitlyn and Seth? I still love them. I wouldn't be opposed to babies and marriage in their future. I love them and it was all your doing!

Welp...onto more I go.