Reviews for Those Tender Moments
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I confess I don’t know the song and have never heard it... but it didn't matter when I read the story. And the 'lyrics' you gave were enough to understand anyway.
I could feel them close!.. I mean Kakuzu and Hidan being close to each other, a nice relationship.
It was beautiful and I just love the way it ended, gotta love your...writing style, don’t know about writing styles a thing to say that but I know I like yours. I enjoyed the read, thaaank you :)
FluffyIsEmo chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Three cheers for KakuKida fluff! OMJ, this is the fucking cutest thing I've ever read between them. *bows down to your greatness* bahaha! I love everything about this cute little one-shot. I can picture the whole thing in my head as I read it, totally could here the emotion in Hida's voice also. I love how you made it all so sweet and tender right up to the end, then all of a sudden, BAM! back into character! :3 they are only allowed to be cute like that with each other. And I say bravo! Give me more! Damn this is the longest review I've ever given. Love you bestie, keep on writing :3