Reviews for But I AM Madara!
NatNicole chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
AWESOME fic! *cackles*
ranoshi chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
I like all the dialogue, seeing Fugaku and Madera hold a real conversation was cool. The plot has so many things I'm curious about. it's been years. I hope you are well. If you lost inspiration for the story, would you consider tying up loose ends and tell us the plans you had for the story and characters? Thanks for writing.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
Shisui in the know, hopefully no massacre has to happen. It really would be nice for Naruto and Madera to gain in fact iend in Shin though the spying on them thing is still a little hard to stomach.
ranoshi chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
What will Tobirama do? D: Oh Naruto, you and defusing situations haha
ranoshi chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Harashima and Izuna's meeting was nice, I hope they will get to see Madara again under happy circumstances and not when someone's dying or something. Yay, mention of Sai, Shin's little bro in all but blood.
ranoshi chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
That's pretty awkward and embarrassing Kakashi witnessed Madara accidentally peeing on Naruto incident. Poor Naruto feeling on the cusp of losing his first friend and Madara who is walking to his death. It's sort of shitty they probably didn't try to make the memory filtering less painful.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
The explanation of why Madara had trouble following sounded entirely legit to me. My favorite line in the story was how Madara came to the conclusion that he and Harashima became miracle workers when they grew up after noticing all the traits of major clans looking around, that was awesome and hilarious.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I like the chapter and the continuation of Madara and Naruto's friendship. Your author's note was fun to read to be there were some things that bothered me too and I fear for Madara because I dont see a solution for them not hurting him which totally sucks because he seems pretty likeable.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Good luck kid Harashima!
ranoshi chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Naruto is an adorable child and I like when Madara is calm. That said, isn't Naruto still dripping with some pee on him? Ew, so now both these kids smell like pee. It's cute seeing them laughing it up getting one over the chuunin/jounin though.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Omg gross, what a terrible thing for Madara with his phobia and for Naruto getting peed on. I still laughed though, so gross. Also, freaking Fugaku, what kind of seal did he put on Madara? I hate how vulnerable Madara is to the Uchiha clan. Yay for the kind proprietors of Ichiraku's.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh no, poor Madara, stuck in the wrong time with no one he knows in what is still hostile territory :(
Ghdjd chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
İ've read the story for the fifth time and i'm still not bored of it, please continue this epic story!
Reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This story is one of the best fanfictions i ever read, if you will not continue please find someone to adopt the story!
Uchiha is Best chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
İ love this story and you dropped the story at cliffhanger! Please Continue! At least write Masked man and Madara meeting!