Reviews for But I AM Madara!
Frz chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I haven't even finished this chapter, but I think I got it! Madras sees the consequences of Hashirama's ideals, that will lead to 'darkness'. He gets back to his own time and tries to prevent this future from ever happening, like in canon. That will ultimately lead to canon, and repeat. Great story!
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
This story is epic. I don't care if there is a lot of talking, the quality is still amazing. I know you said in the first chapter that the first 10 chapters were not so good, but In my opinion they were all fun to read. I hope you come back and finish this Fic one fine day. And by the way... The omake was hilarious.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
I bet Fugaku is going to blow his top if Madara's doesn't remember to meet him later in the day.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
This story is really nice. It is very well written. Its really funny too. I can't wait to see what Hashirama is going to do
Quantum Tesseract chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
This is looking pretty good so far. My only complaint is that I think you used ancestor when you meant descendant 2/3 the way down.
Canary chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Omg, was craving some madara fics. Scrolled through my faves and reread this beauty again. I love this idea, and I can see that its starting to really come together and develop. You have good characterization and a really interesting plot. I hope very much that you'll continue.
Riddle Wraith chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
This is awesome and I hope to see it added to in the future.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Suzuki's personality is indeed that.
dogluvva99 chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Mini Sai. OMG
Jasonr7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I really like the whole Madara time travel thing I always thought madara was better than Sasuke despite the life that Madara lived when he was a child he acted like a normal child would he played, joked and laughed unlike Sasuke who was a bit disturbing, not that I blame him, but i've always wanted to see a young madara interacting with Naruto I think that they would have been great friends.
I'm curious if the past is going to change from all of this i mean there is supposed to be paradox or something or maybe madara is in alternative universe

Anyway cool fic and keep up the gold work and please update soon dont leave us hanging ya know
heartsurgery chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
I am enjoying myself as I read this! Looks like you will have Madara grow into a better person than he used to be! Can't wait to read the rest, I am at 8th chapter right now. Fighting! :D
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
The uchiha being annoyed with the subjugation is canon i think.
Fugakus justfication though is new to me
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Regarding mangekyo i believe trauma, really fucking seriius mental trauma is the trigger.

Loss of family, friends, things one hold dear.

Though the wikis version also fits with canon madara as he got it, apparently, when his friendshiƦ with hashi was crushed
Loner Kid chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. The plot was unique, and I love the reactions of Madara when he found out what his adult self did. It's very believable and totally what I would do if I'm in his shoes. I'm quite worried about his interactions with the Uchihas though, I hope he isn't gonna take part in the coup. And does Itachi thinks this Madara is THAT Madara? I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 6 . 11/27/2014