Reviews for But I AM Madara!
Damn it! This is the best and by far my favorute story, i absolutely cherish every single paragraph. And i just hate it being abondened... I really do hope you will, one day continue. But if not, i will be writing my own story then. Just for this i will learn how to write much beter, because my skills suck at this point. But i will. I am almost obsessed with how this story was written, i don't know why exactly, but your writig style is incredibly fun to read to me. I just seem to be able to connect with characters really well... Sure i did read stories that were written equally well too, but this stories plot too is really beatiull. I really hope you will update...and you abondened it in a cliffhanger! That was cruel!
Li chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This is really interesting:)
Fiery Seraph chapter 16 . 9/22/2017
This is so awesome :) please update:)
I want Updates chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
However i am sure you won't be writing more, i still have that idea, that if Madara indeed have split up, it woupd explain why the evil Madara lost to Hashirama in the Valley, (Albeit in truth, Madara had been just careless whe he thought Hashirama had died. Thus didn't register him going for a back stab. Not to mention Hashirama too fell uncontious just after. So their power levels are same. Just like it was with Naruto and Sasuke.) but according to story, that might be the reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
itachi birthday this was updated
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
SorceressEternityIII chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
One complaint about this chapter is towards the middle there are major run-on sentences. One in particular could have been broken down into at least five sentences, which would help with any confusion the readers feel. Shorter sentences means that someone doesn't have to read a paragraph-sized sentence 10 times to figure out what's going on. The word "And" was used too many times in those run-on sentences. Commas shouldn't take the place of periods. Other than that section, I'm enjoying the story.
SectumSemprae chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
God, I love this story! I know it's been a few years, but I will sit hopefully, waiting for an update, just in case you do. . I love Madara and Naruto's friendship. I love the different take you have on Madara's personality, being more true to his 13 year old self, who he was before the Curse of Hatred corrupted him. He's always been more complicated than the canon history books made out, and you capture that. I love his conversation with Fugaku and his reaction to the coup. I love his caring and concern for the Uchiha clan, and also for his and Hashirama's dream. I wonder what'll happen if he and Itachi have a word with each other, and he discovers Itachi's mission to exterminate their own clan. And I'm dying to see how he and Obito get along once they begin talking. LOL now Obito's the elder of the two, and he might be tempted to get revenge on whatever elderly Madara did to him in that cave. LOL! Poor kid!Madara. And I love how he calls Naruto and Sasuke "brats" and treats them both like little brothers. I am hoping for more shenanigans with those three! And I'm curious to know what would happen if Madara met with Kakashi (or "Dog"), or better yet if Kakashi and Madara just so happened to encounter Obito together. Somehow, that'd be heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time! Who knows, maybe there won't be an Uchiha Massacre this time, with Madara here to change the present timeline. Though I hope he'll be able to go home to the past someday, with new insights, and change the timeline again from even back then. I know Hashirama must miss him (love how Hashi has formed his own three-man-cell of sorts with Izuna and Tobirama . HAH! Love all the brat team-ups!) Oh yeah, and I wonder if Madara will eventually have a chat of sorts with the Kyuubi from inside of Naruto... Though I'm scared if that would trigger a tailed transformation for poor Naruto... Though maybe Madara could help him calm down again by suppressing Kyuubi. Plus Kyuubi's sure to be able to tell Madara a lot of the history he's missed over the past 100 years. Again, thank you so much for this wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
You have said you are thinking of a rewrite, but i can assure you %10000 it doesn't Need one! Not at all!

I am saying this because i know whenever i feel like i screwed a story up, i don't want to write more of it, but i am saying this with sincerity(writing) your story is the BEST story i have read so far! And after this one comes Sinister Chakra, which i would recommend to everybody, and maybe reading that will spark an interest in you again. Which basically is my point why i recomend it.

Hope you update sometime.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2017

Just would you please,pretty please update this story...I have read this like 2-4 times, and i will start again too, but i really want new chapters TT
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
The word torture is... misleading. Not exactly wrong, but the kinds of things the word brings to mind would be hilariously inefficient for interrogation. The forms of interrogation could safely be called torture, while torture usually isn't done in that form, basically.
111segasonic chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
Nicely done
111segasonic chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Well what do you know, an original story premise. Don't see those too often
Guest chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
I wonder , since when Hashirama falled out of the cliff and appeaeed back in his time, if Madara dies would he go back in time?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2017