Reviews for But I AM Madara!
Canary chapter 16 . 7/3
Omg, was craving some madara fics. Scrolled through my faves and reread this beauty again. I love this idea, and I can see that its starting to really come together and develop. You have good characterization and a really interesting plot. I hope very much that you'll continue.
Riddle Wraith chapter 16 . 7/2
This is awesome and I hope to see it added to in the future.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 6/30
Suzuki's personality is indeed that.
dogluvva99 chapter 11 . 6/20
Mini Sai. OMG
Jasonr7 chapter 1 . 5/20
I really like the whole Madara time travel thing I always thought madara was better than Sasuke despite the life that Madara lived when he was a child he acted like a normal child would he played, joked and laughed unlike Sasuke who was a bit disturbing, not that I blame him, but i've always wanted to see a young madara interacting with Naruto I think that they would have been great friends.
I'm curious if the past is going to change from all of this i mean there is supposed to be paradox or something or maybe madara is in alternative universe

Anyway cool fic and keep up the gold work and please update soon dont leave us hanging ya know
heartsurgery chapter 8 . 5/15
I am enjoying myself as I read this! Looks like you will have Madara grow into a better person than he used to be! Can't wait to read the rest, I am at 8th chapter right now. Fighting! :D
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 16 . 2/21
The uchiha being annoyed with the subjugation is canon i think.
Fugakus justfication though is new to me
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 2/21
Regarding mangekyo i believe trauma, really fucking seriius mental trauma is the trigger.

Loss of family, friends, things one hold dear.

Though the wikis version also fits with canon madara as he got it, apparently, when his friendshiƦ with hashi was crushed
Loner Kid chapter 16 . 1/19
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. The plot was unique, and I love the reactions of Madara when he found out what his adult self did. It's very believable and totally what I would do if I'm in his shoes. I'm quite worried about his interactions with the Uchihas though, I hope he isn't gonna take part in the coup. And does Itachi thinks this Madara is THAT Madara? I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Superb chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Good chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Great chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Good start.

Should really update this story though.
Elise chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Great, awesome chapter! Thx for updating! :)
Zaralann chapter 16 . 8/9/2014