Reviews for A brand new life
Druidsorcerer chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Kyaaaa! *nosebleed* Need I say more?! XDDD "It's not that bad, huh?" Oh Riki, if only you knew what Iason was thinking right then! XDDDD
I loved it! I really wish you would continue... : But no pressure! XD Great work! Keep writing! (And more lemons please. lol! Yes me too! Because you write em really well! :D)
Much love, as always! :D
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awe, that was so cute! Very lovely story! (:
shuusetsu chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hi! i've finally read this and i must say i have this smile on my face the entire time!
no more bondages, no more hurtings..just pure love..it's really good. i loved it!
Saisei84 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really like this alternate ending you did. I love AnK and the ending of the anime was beautifully tragic and I cried my eyes out. I really love this couple and there are so few stories written about them. I'm glad you had it translated and it's a fantastic read.
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What a wonderful alternate ending, so much better than the story's tragic end. Well composed, though there are a few errors here and there, not many, however, considering it is a translation. This is a great piece for a first FF.

You have done a superb job of showing how their experience has shifted the consciousness of both men. It is a great exploration of the cost of pride and the value of love.

The kissing of feet was a marvel and I was as delighted as Iason was to see Riki's reaction to Raoul. "Master" has become an affirmation of love here rather than a term of disdain. "Pet" likewise, I imagine now. I relish Ricki's fierceness and wish that this was more than a oneshot. I'd like to see how this new relationship would play out over time. The length's Ricki would go to and Iason likewise, to protect each other with their evolved understanding.

So good to see the change in Iason too. I imagine Riki's sacrifice has forever put to rest any insecurity he previously, (which I always felt was the basis for much of his cruelty) and Ricki's action in those "last" moments, as you so clearly spelled out, has not only given Ricki back his sense of himself as a man, but also at last enabled Iason to see him as such as well.

I hope you will write more stories for this pair. They are one of my favorites and I wish there was more new material being written for them.
Druidsorcerer chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
God! I am so grateful you translated it! I only know a little bit of french (and I am very bad at it) and I really couldn't muster the energy to read "Une nouvelle Vie"...
It's good... I gasped in surprise when I read the Riki kissing Iason's feet! It cannot happen :O :D But it's nice that there is some kind of understanding, and voluntary choice :) And pride finally loses to love- All is fair in love :)
Great going!*Thumbs up*
PhantomAngelSee69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hi! I like your nice one shot! It is very cute and very fluff...and Jason is adorable.
I love so much the end and the change of the rings it is like a marriage...great!