Reviews for Choose Your Path
Darren42 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Brilliant story. I really enjoyed it, well wrote and structured. One thing though...you obviously have NO idea what it's like to be drunk do you? xD
Sharpclaws chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
0.0 wow... that's all I can say... just wow and what is 17 going to think.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
nice ending
Saberpilot chapter 17 . 10/20/2003
This was a VERY cute and realisitic senario where the two ended up together. Well written. I love this ficcy!
Zany Enchantress chapter 17 . 2/27/2003
yay! that was super spiffy! ladeda

keep it up!
Viki chapter 17 . 12/27/2002
Loved the story- sure had a different twist then the others...

I'm not the kind to write short reviews- but I'm tired and busy from studying... Wanted to write more- sorry
Viki chapter 17 . 12/27/2002
Loved the story- sure had a different twist then the others...

alex chapter 17 . 10/1/2002
very good. a little long, but the best krillin & 18 story i've ever read. :)
Juuhachi 18 chapter 17 . 10/1/2002
So this is the End.

I knew 18 cared somehow.

Great job with all of the chapters,I think this story rocks!It had a fantastic begining and I knew the end would be just as great!Keep up the great work!
Deadly Beauty chapter 17 . 10/1/2002
Aww, what a sweet chaptet, I loved it, I liked the last scene the most, it was so romantic.

Is this story over now? I hope not, but if it is, congrats on a fantastic fic, hope you decide to make a sequal. Tell me if you do.

Keep up the great work, this is with out a doubt one of the best K/18 fic's I've ever read, and I've read an awful lot.

Talk to ya later.

~Deadly Beauty
Juuhachi 18 chapter 16 . 9/30/2002
Wow,you uploaded this chapter real soon!

And I have to admit,18 seems a litle cold in this chapter.I hope she's holding back,because I believe that a tiny bit in her heart cares.

Anyway,I think it's sad for krillin,but life goes up the great work,and upload soon!
Deadly Beauty chapter 16 . 9/30/2002
Yeah. U made ME cry!. But that's ok, i'm all better now. I was surprised at 18's lack of emotion, I thought she would have gotten all upset and stuff, because android or not, she just lost her baby. But maybe she is just letting it bulid up inside her and it's all going to come out at once hey? I dunno, it's up to you, i'll read it whatever youw rite.

Keep up the great work! _

~Deadly Beauty
Juuhachi 18 chapter 15 . 9/29/2002
*snif*snif*Oh,I can't believe it!

Why did the baby had to die?

This is so sad...

Anyway,I still like this story.

Even though it's very ashame the baby died.

*snif*snif*

Enough about the baby.

You have to upload the next chap quick,and I hope there's more joy in that one.

Keep up the great work(and get 18 pregnant again soon!)
Deadly Beauty chapter 15 . 9/29/2002
Oh my god...U made me cry. How could you do that? But I still liked this chapter, it was a major surprise, I wonder, how will 18 feel. You had better put he next chapter up VERY soon or else I will hunt you down.

This is deffinetly going on my fave stories list and u r going on my fave authors list AND I think I might put this up as D.B's fic of the week AGAIN, your's will be the first fic ever to go up twice.

Keep up the great work, I love this fic despite the sadness of this chapter.

~D.B.
alex chapter 15 . 9/28/2002
you were right...it is an uncomfortable chapter but i still find it a great story. so finish up the next one.