Reviews for The Greatest Sacrifices
Jane chapter 12 . 6/7
Lmao. Gale is such whiny bitch. Don’t you love me Katniss. Don’t you want to be with me. Come wit me to the hospital and ignore peeta and all rbeothers. Don’t ever eat Peeta’s muffins again he is disgusting.

And the other reviewer was right - Katniss clearly has a problem with Peeta’s missing leg. First of all peeta is way taller than her in canon and he’s a god damn wrestler who lifts 100-lb bags of flour so I’m sure he could very well left her. Second of all what kind of insensitive asswipe would compare people on the basis of their abilities? This biatch lsaid that he should be careful since he's less agile than he was before his amputation but I know that it's a low blow. And then proceeds to say gale is better at shower sex because he has a good leg! He’s while abs strong and can lift me up! Me me me

This Katniss you’ve written is irredeemable and has no backbone.
Jane chapter 12 . 6/7
I’m sorry but this broad has absolutely no agency. She lets gale tell her that she’s going to have his baby, that peeta was a big mistake she was forced with, that she had to move to 2 because it’s a great opportunity for him. How can you as an author create such a weakling of a woman who never stands up for herself to her so called best friend. She never confronts him! She never even left him!
Jane chapter 12 . 6/7
“You read too much into it” and she’s still
Denying her feelings for Peeta! Yuck
Jane chapter 12 . 6/7
This broad was with gale for HOW long? Lmao. She didn’t even leave him! He left her. Disgusting that peeta would accept those sloppy leftovers.
June chapter 1 . 6/7
“Raevera” you must really think Katniss is brainless, right? Like she couldn’t open her god damn mouth and tell Peeta that she didn’t want to divorce him? Like she couldn’t crack her lips to say to gale that she didn’t want to move in with him? She would have stayed with him if he hadn’t moved! She had enough agency to make the choices she wanted to and yet she just let gale lead her around like an idiot. She didn’t have to do that.

And she was awful for leaving Peeta alone for fucking hours when his family died. What a heartless cruel little person
Kimberley Milne chapter 21 . 5/16
Brilliant
Published on my bday
thegreencloud chapter 21 . 12/10/2018
Lord, this story is awful. 230.000 words of Katniss being an OOC b***h. I read about a quarter of the way through before skimming and skipping chapters all together until I gave up. I really wish there was a way to block this story from any future searches. I truly hated Katniss in this story and she is one of my favorite characters. I don't understand how anyone can read a story where they want their favorite character to fail. This is a disappointment and waste of time. Be warned!
Reavera chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
I've got to say this. I'm sick of people complaining about how Katniss rank straight into Gale's arms after the divorce. Even Peeta brings it up. Prim was dead. Her husband had just divorced her. And her own mother had completely checked out and abandoned heragain! Is it really so terribleor surprisingthat she went straight into the arms of the guy she thought she was supposed to be with all along? When Peeta had practically said "now you can be with Gale" when he decided on the divorce?
Reavera chapter 21 . 11/25/2018
I've read this story many times and one thing I really love about it is how you stay true to the characters, their good sides and their bad sides. I read reviews complaining about Katniss and her selfishness, or Peeta and the fact that he's a push over, or Gale's possessiveness of Katniss and I never feel the need to complain because as I'm reading it I'm just thinking "Yep, that's about how it would go." You write the truth even when it's not always pretty, even when Katniss is making us cringe, and I think this really shows your talent as a writer.
Rue91 chapter 21 . 10/15/2018
I was completely worth the ride!
ME chapter 21 . 9/17/2018
Katniss never redeem herself for the way she treated Peeta along the story.
Only a guy with zero self-respect would go back to her.
What a pity!
Charlotte chapter 21 . 8/23/2018
I know you wrote this quite a while ago but I have only just come across it. I just finished reading and it is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I cried at some parts and I'm pretty sure that's the first time I have ever cried at a book science the first time I read about Prims death. You are an extremely good writer amd I hope you know that.
Charlotte
lady o' books chapter 21 . 7/14/2018
I've read this story so many times and yet I keep coming back to it. You're such an amazing writer and I look forward to reading a novel by you in the future. This keeps me on my toes and up late every night. Here I an writing this to you at 2:51am just to say thank you for this wonderful story and the years of happiness.
GoPinkLion chapter 14 . 4/16/2018
She had all that coming and more.