Reviews for Why?
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/20
Poor Darien.
Revy679 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
W-O-W! That's a major twist!
You managed to take the classic story or their love and make it exciting yet tragically morbid.
Definitely NOT a warm fuzzy fic, but none the less a good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i didnt realize i stumbled into a one shot (lol). at the end i was like WHAT! but i really liked how it was setup. and though the ending seemed abrupt, it was fitting
Syulai chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's so sad :( I love the way you wrote it..
Kissesncake chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Now that was sad :( good but sad
def was not expecting that kind of ending.
Amyllia chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That can't be it ! She can't be dead ! :'(
s chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awww sad. :'(
FairyMoon1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I cried. Congratulations. You have written the first fan fiction that has made me cry. love it though.
SaphireShimmer chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh man, not the story I should be reading when my emotions are already crazy lol. I'm seriously bawling. Well done though. I wish he would have gone to her right after Rini disappeared, maybe he could have saved her :(
mryann chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
ohh this story is so sad... i can't help but cry... i am so emotional right now... but i appreciate your sharing this fic...
Emiri-Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Guest
"Not enough love in your life? That's why you have to torture fictional characters who deserve better than an author like you?"

1) They're just fictional characters, and while we may love them they're still not real. Get over it.
2) If you didn't like the story say so, no need to be a heartless prick. Maybe you're just projecting your loneliness since I doubt someone who would so callously insult someone like that has any love in their life?
3) A happy and loved person can write a sad story. It's not that hard. This may or may not reflect on the author's life in anyway, I don't know, but she could have simply decided to write a sad story for no reason other than to write it (maybe get it out of her system, writers tend to get that "Creative writing" urge). This is merely an alternate version of what could have happened had Serena/Usagi not been such a strong and loving person in the manga and anime.

You may not like the story for how it is written, maybe you don't like the way it was played out, maybe you don't like the portrayal of the characters and that's fine. Simply SAY SO. Critique would be better, or saying nothing at all. If you don't like the story because of the concept then get over it. It's an alternate ending to what could have happened, and it COULD have happened, but Serena/Usagi is a stronger person than that luckily in the main story line. Not that I agree with the idea of suicide over someone you love leaving you...but it happens.

If you don't like suicide for any personal reason then I'm sorry, but putting others down for writing a story (that wasn't intended to make light of suicide in the first place) isn't the answer.

If you're just being a troll, then keep quiet before I find you and rip off your hands. Grow up. Trolling isn't even that cool. Especially THAT kind of trolling. It's people like that that are the reason why so many horrible things happen in this world. People like you that don't care if they hurt others and some who in fact enjoy it because of the "butthurtz"...the same kind of people kill and rape other people. That's why I'll never enjoy the "art of trolling" when it's taking that far. It encourages the uncaring/sadistic demeanor and while I agree in some cases people are too sensitive on some matters, there's no reason to hurt people to make that point.

Now maybe I'm exaggerating, comparing Trolls to the likes of murderers and rapists...but it's true to an extent. Trolls don't care if they hurt people, and neither do murderers and rapists. That cruelty can transcend from insulting others and putting them down to physically hurting them, and it has happened. Not saying you'll become that kind of person but why partake in it? Because it's supposed to be funny? It's not. YOU'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN JOKE and NO ONE else is laughing with you. That's sad. Maybe you WILL become that kind of person, maybe I'll see you in the news one day, not realizing it was you who wrote the review but knowing you became I said you could become. Of course if that happens then nothing I say will matter to you because you're already that far gone. If you care at all, find a better way to troll. I'm not saying I disagree with the entire troll community, some are actually pretty funny, and they don't involve actually HURTING people. Of course I'm hoping this writer has enough confidence in herself to not let a stupid comment like yours get to her, but I said something because I'm tired of seeing it everywhere I look. People hurting other people for s***s and giggles.

As for others reading this and think I'm taking it too far or being melodramatic: You're probably right, but as I said I'm really tired of it. Everywhere I go, every site, every article, every story, every video, EVERYWHERE there are trolls. So many of them say horrible things to the people themselves when it's uncalled for. I'm tired of looking the other way and ignoring it when someone hurts another person, be it for trolling or because they're that kind of person. I guess you can say I've let this build up and I'm sorry if any of you were annoyed by my rambling, I didn't mean to bother you. I just needed to get it out and who better at than a troll/jerk illustrating exactly what I'm pissed off about?

End rambling.

As for the story itself...I did enjoy it. I know Serena/Usagi is a stronger person that that and it's what I love about her...she's selfless (in serious matters), kind, loving, and forgiving. However I appreciate this story for what it is - an alternate story ending.
It was sad and the only thing I'd ask is for a second chapter or a sequel one shot, something telling the aftermath of what happened. I'd like to know how Darien/Mamoru handled what happened afterward, the scouts, the family, it's one of the saddest parts of any death fic...the reactions of the people around, the afflicted.

Other than that, though, I enjoyed this story very much kudos
Nich31 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Heartbreaking, but very good.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
good story
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
can you please continue this?
ariagato!