Reviews for Raised By GLaDOS
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 2/20
PLease do not interact with the puppets. Oh this is gonna be great. Please continue this at some point in the future. Fantastic story.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 2/20
Please to ring the fake number lol. Seriously being immortal would help in a place that might kill you at any moment. Plus all the experimental crap too.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 2/20
Just thought about it Chell really is 37 years old. Wow. I wonder if they will get the Philosiphers stone to make eternal test subjects.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 2/20
I like her idea of complimenting. That was great. She just beat the living shit out of them. Its hard to kill someone when they aren't made of flesh and bones.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 2/20
Ah harry. And lolz at GLaDOS putting part of her brain in the breast of the android. Now that I think about it though couldn't she create a much more advanced brain and fit it in the cranium of the android? I'm sure she could. Its not liek GLaDOS was originally made super long ago and likely her technological expertise has gone up leaps and bounds since then.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 2/20
LOLOLOL Sirius's thoughts are beyond funny. She would look at you and stab you alot I heard her do it earlier. Freaking great.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 2/20
Yay harry is intelligent. Using deduction you... you! I like how glados is just doing tons of fatal testing on all her subjects. If she gets the philosiphers stone then she will have subjects that will last forever. Omg just htought of a story where she forever tests the main character after acquiring one of those and the main character ends up fallin gin love with his tester (GLaDOS) and finally nonsense happens as he goes around killing people for no more reason than because he can and he must.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 2/20
EXPERIMENTAL BONE THERAPY YEEEEH! Loved the turret in harry's room loooll.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 2/20
Ah man. Azkaban will never be the same. I mean all the people are gone and the dementors are likely going to be captured next lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/20
LOLOL Poor professor Trelawney. So great. That chapter was something else.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 2/20
Lol glados..Harry jumping out the window like he does this every day...oh wait he does. :)
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 2/20
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Lmfao. I'm freaking dying of laughter. Portal has got to be one of the funniest things ever.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/20
Harry POtter and GLaDOS. Such a scary combination of te evil. I'm so looking forward to when he starts to kill people for "Science" XD.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/20
Omgawd...She found Azkaban. And likes it. And wants to meet the man or woman who invented it. Rofl. She is killing so many birds and fawkes keeps complaining about her immorality or lack of capabality to have it. God this is great.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/20
LOLOLOLOL! One all the girls hitting on him is great. Two I absolutely love that space is actually talking and thinking. ITs freaking hilarious.