Reviews for Raised By GLaDOS
Clarifying the story is not bad due to glados, do not know or care what glados is but anything that crush molly and dumbass is good, plus destruction is good. But the stupidity of making hermione side with the moronic ron is an extreme stupidity. Specially because they never been friendly before the troll. Base on it the most clare path the stupidity will spread to draco is your lover so stupid story. Do what ever you want with the review you have read it anyway.
kanazak chapter 22 . 6/28
Roflmao. This was hilarious... and horrifying at times. Which is exactly like the games XD
Paxloria chapter 22 . 5/10
Great chapter!
_

Barty Crouch is here instead of under his father's care?

Seeing those people as Nutcracker Puppets for a show would be SO cool. That would make an AWESOME posting clip for YouTube!

You know...
Harry hasn't done much in the way of wandless magic and that is something he should be pretty good at since GLaDOS would absolutly have tested his powers a lot.

So Chell used to be a researcher rather than a researcher's kid.

What with everything that happened I bet old Dubmbledor is VERY concerned with Harry being with GLaDOS and escaped convict.
Paxloria chapter 15 . 5/10
Does it make me a bad person if I'm happy that GLaDOS is feeling more cheerful?
Paxloria chapter 13 . 5/10
Nice chapter.

But if flying up or down is out then they should have tried left or right or diagonal.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 5/10
Aside from written point-of-view problems, I'm liking this story alot so far.
Artikuno chapter 22 . 4/22
Nice. This GLaDOS perfectly fits what she would have been if she was insane instead of straight out bat-shit insane. I quite like this GLaDOS.
No problems whatsoever with the grammar nor the pacing. If there were any it means I missed them.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 3/4
Abit dissapointing, if something so small as Hedwig is enough to ignore the current backstory im getting worried about how much youre going to force canon in an illogical way.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 3/4
I keep asking myself -even before I started this fic- When im going to get tired of GlaDOS freaking out about birds.
Yet every time it cracks me up.
Ghost the Fox chapter 22 . 2/22
Hey I have a idea and I hope that you update I'm loving the story
Glados moves to a couple of miles away from Hogwarts in of to not be seen but still kid nap some students/teachers
qwertypous chapter 2 . 1/21
i'm fucking confuse! who the hell is this POV?
ss chapter 4 . 1/16
i read this once.. when this was 4 chapters long, i thought it was a deadfic and moved on.. AND I CAME BACK AND SAW THIS OMG PLS DONT STOP SURPRISING ME WITH THIS AWESOME FIC OKAY?
GreyWolf54 chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
could you possibly continue writing this story if you stopped
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
Fantastic
Kenka chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
I have no idea why you stopped writing this this is just too damn funny