Reviews for Raised By GLaDOS
delta4phoenix chapter 22 . 11/15
Well... uh... I don’t really know what to say. Ah yes! GLaDOS is scary, cool and (in my opinionindecipherable]. Untranslatable German words FTW.
delta4phoenix chapter 6 . 11/15
Meep. I will now proceed to stay away from Aperture. Though I WILL get an ASHDPD.
dave chapter 22 . 10/27
Please continue this it is very interesting
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 22 . 6/20
hey It's a shame this won't get finished, it's a very funny and enjoyable read.
The Crazed Crow chapter 17 . 3/24
";I heard her do it earlier." hahahahahahahaha OMH! That's funny!
Princess Asuna chapter 22 . 2/22
Please, Please, PLEASE! Update this piece of PURE GENIUS! I laughed so much and so hard during it I was bought to tears more then a few times!
Kithrin chapter 22 . 2/18
i... want... more... very funny
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 10 . 1/30
I love this story! The fact that Harry now has a backbone and quick wit just make it so much better!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
You've taken on a supercomputer with a concious without morals that is definitely insane with guns and combustible lemons, that's what McGonagglug
bjorn aleswiller chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
So they couldnt turn yo the side slightly and escape its arms reach? Its not like the troll could change direction in mid flight like they could...
Saphira455 chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
Perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Clarifying the story is not bad due to glados, do not know or care what glados is but anything that crush molly and dumbass is good, plus destruction is good. But the stupidity of making hermione side with the moronic ron is an extreme stupidity. Specially because they never been friendly before the troll. Base on it the most clare path the stupidity will spread to draco is your lover so stupid story. Do what ever you want with the review you have read it anyway.
kanazak chapter 22 . 6/28/2016
Roflmao. This was hilarious... and horrifying at times. Which is exactly like the games XD
Paxloria chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
Great chapter!
_

Barty Crouch is here instead of under his father's care?

Seeing those people as Nutcracker Puppets for a show would be SO cool. That would make an AWESOME posting clip for YouTube!

You know...
Harry hasn't done much in the way of wandless magic and that is something he should be pretty good at since GLaDOS would absolutly have tested his powers a lot.

So Chell used to be a researcher rather than a researcher's kid.

What with everything that happened I bet old Dubmbledor is VERY concerned with Harry being with GLaDOS and escaped convict.
Paxloria chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
Does it make me a bad person if I'm happy that GLaDOS is feeling more cheerful?