Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh my gosh... this... wow... it was incredible !
I absolutely loved this story, it had the perfect amount of romance and drama... this story is definitely going to be in my list of best twifics.
All those who are checking the reviews before reading the stories, please do read this one or you'll miss out a great masterpiece by this amazing author !
Thank you for sharing this story with us, pattyrose
MissWM chapter 45 . 4/8
this was a masterpiece. brilliant!
Schwips chapter 45 . 3/19
Loved it! Many thanks for sharing your work with us! I’ll certainly check if there is other golden fanfiction you made :D
hawkeye1958 chapter 18 . 1/26
hawkeye1958 chapter 13 . 1/26
Oh my Rosalie did it
Swack chapter 43 . 12/17/2020
I cannot count the number of times that I've read this, but for the past few days something inside me is nagging me yet again to reread this piece of gem. I didn't realized how much I miss reading this story. I love it then and I still love it now. The conflict of the story is so flawlessly weaved into the story that I find it really difficult to spot some plot holes. I love that despite the mistakes and challenges that this Bella and Edward have experienced and not to mention the several years of separation wherein lies and secrets are being hidden, they still found their way back to each other as if the world would not simply exist if these two do not end up together. I admire your writing patty, you are among one of my most favorite twilight fanfic authors that I know and what I love about your stories is that you just know where to hit where it hurts and at the same time you know where to rectify that hurt with the most beautiful resolutions in your stories.

Rereading this fic, I am once again entralled by the story of young nineteen year old Bella Swan meeting sergeant Edward Cullen back in his service days, spending a week in a hotel room, getting to know each other without realizing that they have fallen in love with each other which brought them the most precious and unexpected gift in the form of sweet little Elizabeth. The meeting between father and daughter squeezes my heart in the most bittersweet way, I am happy because finally they know each others existence already, but also melancholic because of those years that they have missed without the presence of each other. I love the epilogue so much and I think it's the most beautiful turn that this family's life could have. I'm glad Edward was able to redeem himself and be the husband and father that Bella and the kids deserve. This will forever go down as one of my favorite fics of all time 3 Thank you so much for this gem of a story!
HarassedFluff chapter 45 . 12/12/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank-you
Elle Whitecap chapter 45 . 11/21/2020
Interesting story
Thunnababy chapter 4 . 11/13/2020
Well, here I am again, returning for another read of one of my very favorite stories. LOL!
I cant remember how many times Iv'e read it! LOL.
Camila0803 chapter 45 . 11/2/2020
Amei demais,
Você tem O Dom
Camila0803 chapter 43 . 11/2/2020
Simplesmente minha história preferida em meses
TheAuburnRose chapter 38 . 10/28/2020
Can't these two catch a break!?
TheAuburnRose chapter 36 . 10/28/2020
Wait... do we know who the Chief-of-Staff is? I can't recall if this tidbit was shared before. Bella knows, but do we?
TheAuburnRose chapter 23 . 10/27/2020
Oh I hate Carlisle! This is giving me so much anxiety!
TheAuburnRose chapter 12 . 10/27/2020
Oh God! Rose saw Edward didn't she!? If I find out later that she kept Edward from Bella, I'm gonna be so pissed!
16,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »