Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
I hate Rosalie, she lied. All the story could be diferent for Bella
I don't believe in first sight love but I had a relationship like this one because I loved him and followevery crazy idea that he had
I couldn't get the plan. I can't understand why she wants to make him resign his career. It's too selfish
monay9e chapter 24 . 7/14
You had my heart doing triple beats. Oh my goodness! That was good. Whew! Lord have mercy, that was too much! But so worth the reading.
monay9e chapter 17 . 7/13
This story is soooooooooo juicy good!
michigangal0223 chapter 5 . 6/19
doing a rereading save all my favorites :)
cocoapurl chapter 41 . 6/14
Wow. Edward is so accomplished. I was wondering if he ever practiced law. I guess you answered that question.
cocoapurl chapter 30 . 6/14
Girl, no! Toe jam mouth. Ewww! Lol. Just kidding. Whatever floats your boat.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 45 . 5/6
Really enjoyed reading this! I don't why I kept ignoring it for so long. May be because I am not really a great fan of politics and politicianward :-D But whatever the reason, I am so glad I gave it a chance. It's really awesome :-) Thank you so much for sharing!
Tandee chapter 45 . 5/2
I've just read this story. Again. Every time it pulls me right in. I love it so so much!
I just cried
Val chapter 45 . 4/6
You write some of the best Bella along with carano and a few others in this fandom. This is a classic that never gets old
Kksmum chapter 43 . 4/3
Awesome story. Great writing. Love it.
Kksmum chapter 36 . 4/3
That was so good! I cannot put this down!
Kksmum chapter 24 . 4/2
Edward's speech is awesome! I have read this story before but am now rereading all my favourites.
I am loving it it all over again.
15,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »