Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Knickers and knackered, two great British words. I love the phrase 'don't get your knickers in a twist'. I'm not a great fan of the cockney accent but it's a change so I'm happy to go with it. It's not the sort of accent that one uses in polite society so, yes she'd drop it or at least temper it once she is finding her way in the work place. I am loving the snippets you are giving us about their families.
HappyCup chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I cannot wait to see how Edward reacts to finding out he has a daughter, and what his excuses are for leaving Bella behind.
FireandIceBoth chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Thanks a bunch. I'll be here waiting for Friday. ;)
winter0110 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I might be in the group of one of the few people who don't blame Edward for flouncing their love relation seven years ago. I'd like to believe behind everything there is his daddy dear. If that is the case, as soon as Edward knows about Elizabeth, he will take his responsibilities risking his political carrer. Cunning move the one of Bella to have Mike in the meeting, Edward will be very pissed off about it. :-D
LilCullen454 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
At the beginning of this story I was completely pro Bella and Edward needs to learn a lesson, now I am not so sure!

Bella is blinded by hatred and what I believe are lies told to both of these people caught up in this bullshit! She is not thinking about her daughter whatsoever! She is only thinking about revenge and in the end it isn't going to be just her and Edward that are damaged by this but this sweet little girl who just needs her family! Bella is using her daughter as a form of revenge and that is just wrong!

She should at least hear what Edward has to say before she decides to destroy multiple people!
ilive2read chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
not a surprise ...no, but I can understand where she is coming from. Unfortunatly, I don't think its going to work out the way she wants it to! There is going to be some fireworks coming up!
bylesjessica26 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I don't like Bella very much right now and have a feeling she doesn't know everything can't wait for him to find out I think she will be surprised cant wait to read more
Marie One chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I don't get this she chose to have the baby and not tell the father, how is that his fault he does not know? Bella is under the belief, it seems like because he had sex with her his life plans was supposed to stop because her piece of ass was that good. You had a thing and now you want to blow someone out of the water because having sex with you was not enough to make someone stay. I know people who have walked out on way more than sex, your piece of ass did not stop the world or his world, move on and get over yourself. Thanks for the update.
bigchill77 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Enjoying your story as usual and looking forward to more. Thank you.
zkcej chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Asdfghjkl omg im so stoked for the meeting gaah
and i heart ellie :)
Thanks for the update!
steff chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I think Bella is a bitch and if she gets her daughter taken away using her,
To bad.
majose chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I wonder why she did not try to contact him before, I guess we'll find out the aftermath of their meeting in the following chapters. At this point she is blinded by revenge, to the point that she is using her daughter to achieve it. I am surprised that her family and friends haven't stood more up to her.
metuchenite chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Wow. I am still not sure about the way the character dev/ plot is unfolding. Bella seems completely out for revenge and not really thinking that through at all. Sort of short-sided for a Mom with a 6 yr old. I would believe it more if this was early on when the daughter was younger. It makes Bella out to be slightly shrewish here. Hmmmm... You writing is easy to read and you are clearly developing the characters. I admire all your writing, I'm just having a little trouble with this Bella character and suspending my disbelief. I can't wait to see how you go forward.
Clynne chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Ellie wasn't a surprise to me. But I bet Edward will not be happy that Michael will be there. I think he wanted to have a personal conversation with her. As always can't wait for more!
tff000 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
good
15,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 990 997 998 999 1000 1,001 1,002 1,003 1,010 .. Last Next »