Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Kcp in three chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I am really looking forward to see where this is going. Your son sounds like a riot, enjoy.
prettymomma128 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I am definitely intrigued with this story. I can't wait to see how they go from this...seven years ago to where they are now. Great chapter!
blackswaninlust chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I also have a 10 yr. old son who overindulges on Xbox. He hasn't mentioned a zombie apocalypse so that just might be a regional thing. Lol. Great chapter. Have your guns and knives ready because I want a update soon. :)
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Love it, so it starts out innocently enough...and I noticed Bella didn't tell him her last name...so...
I can only imagine what happens, so I will wait patiently for the next update...
NanStew chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Since Bella is going after him like she is, there must be a child involved now. Otherwise, I don't get it yet.
redviolet chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Excited for more background. Another great story. Thanks!
Mom23xx chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
LOL! hopefully the zombie apocalypse will pass without incident! Loved the update...looking forward to the rest of their meeting...and then on.
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
So excited to see this update today and how they met! The kissing in the rain was hot! Can't wait till Tuesday!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I love it.
amberkey chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Crazy love for the update!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Love it! Can't I pretty please ask something?! Let Bella have beautiful violet blue eyes I'm so tired of the brown ones, pretty please!
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Edward doesn't need to have a political party...you just say politician, and people will expect dirt on him...lol!
cutestkidsmom chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
LOVE IT! So Edward was a sweetheart once! Now I am even more curious to see what he did to make her hate him so much EEEK!
NanStew chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, what a great beginning.
stormy315 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
great chapter...and so it beginns...looking forward to the next chapter...
15,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 990 997 998 999 1000 1,001 1,002 1,003 1,010 .. Last Next »