Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
cejsmom chapter 45 . 9/20
This is probably the inappropriate time to mention this - but I'm so happy that Rosalie didn't end up with Emmett in this fic.

Yay for this gem - and for you - and for the characters and for tiny more glimpses. I'd read it as part of the compilation but I couldn't not read it again.
Vagabonda chapter 45 . 9/20
Oh Patty - what a terrific treat to read this - my heart is just pounding away. Thank you!
ttandme69 chapter 43 . 9/17
Fantastic story!
Do'B chapter 44 . 9/10
Awesome story, I have loved and enjoyed reading every word. So very well written, your portrayal of characters were equally as wonderful, though I was surprised to read your pairing for both Emmet and Rose-however it still work out perfectly.

It is such a pleasure to read such a fulfilling story, one that has great storyline strength such as this-well done.. Looking forward to reading more.
.god.
This was one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read, you have mad talent! I loved every minute of this story, and I seriously think you should consider publishing (after changing all the names of course)! You're incredible, never stop writing :)
liatb01 chapter 13 . 8/28
I'm sorry but I have to say this Bella is about as nieve as they come. I'm not judging your writing because I always enjoy your stories. I just kinda want to smack upside the head and tell her to snap out of it. Again no disrespect towards you.n
liatb01 chapter 7 . 8/27
No disrespect at all but so far this Bella is a bitch. She never gives him the chance to speak. However I shall power on.
diehardtwifan chapter 44 . 8/27
This was an amazing story. You are an amazing writer. Time to read yohr other works! Cheers!
diehardtwifan chapter 8 . 8/23
Hi, I'm a new reader! I just wanted to say I love the story so far. I feel like somewhere in here Carlisle is going to get in the way. Like maybe Edward dumps Tanya but Carlisle threatens if Edwards gets with Bella he'll ruin him. Or maybe Edward dumps Tanya and just figured Bella will never forgive him...I'm eager to find out!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 43 . 8/18
An absolutely wonderful story. You should be very proud, Patty. And thank you for the lovely positive Renee character - a welcomed change from the usual portrayal. I loved this from start to finish.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 13 . 8/15
Wow! I really didn't see that one coming. It's all starting to make sense now.
Fairusa84 chapter 38 . 7/30
That was such a sweet proposal!
Fairusa84 chapter 13 . 7/29
I can't put this story down my... loving it!
readicted chapter 44 . 7/17
How ironic that Carlisle passes just shy of the culmination of his dreams, and meeting the newest ginger. Loved the ending, including the realistic outcome for Emmett and Rose. Bittersweet for sure. I've loved every bit of this story. Including the infamous toe-sucking Author's Note.
readicted chapter 43 . 7/17
Wow, what a beautiful, beautiful ending.
15,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »