Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Oh my goodness. First Bella has a change of heart, and makes the decision to tell Edward about their baby coming. Edward hadn't made the mistake of marrying Tanya yet, but Carlisle and Jasper won't give her Edward's contact information...which I can understand why. I mean from his perspective if Bella meant anything to Edward, she would already have Edward's number. But Carlisle and Jasper should have told Edward that she called and got her information for him. I get it though why they didn't. Some might say Carlisle was being controlling and I suppose he was, but he was also in his mind being protective.

But Rosalie keeping Edward from finding out about the pregnancy, keeping him from her when she knows he has come all that way to see her after his tour of duty well did she really have that right to keep him away from Bella when she knows how much Bella loves him and is broken hearted over him? Tough decision she made and I know she was protecting Bella from being hurt from Edward again but why didn't she at least tell Bella about it later after the baby was born or after Ellie was one year old or something? I guess there never was a good time to divulge this secret from Bella...that Edward came looking for her, professing to being in love with her, after his tour of duty was over. Oh boy. When Bella finds out what Rose did, I hope she can forgive her.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
"One cannot deny, though, that he cares about what he speaks; it's in his voice, in its depth, in his serene yet passionate countenance. Yes, that's what it is; he's passionate. It's this passion for the issues that resonates with the people in this room, and with those who see him speak outside of it. When was the last time this country saw such passion?..." Wow! This really is well said. Are you a journalism major Patty? These words sound like they could come from an article in a magazine. Anyway...

This story is so sad, so very heart breaking. I'm glad Emmett told Bella Edward fell in love with her. I don't think she gave it a second thought though, because she didn't believe him...yet. Maybe she will think about what Emmett said later. I love the fact Bella danced with Edward and that she is softening towards him; her opinion is changing for the better. He asked her if they could talk off the record, no he pleaded with her. I'm glad Bella recognized how much he loved his mother and his country. I can't wait to find out what the reason is, what stops Bella from telling Edward about Ellie before she leaves to go home.
mo kagen chapter 45 . 10/7/2016
Thank you ! ! !
Yvonne Herringto chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I'm hooked!
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
I feel very sad for them. I know what it's like to be in both of their shoes at different times. Misunderstandings, unknown goings on by people who claim to know, to opporate on what they wrongfully believe is in our best interests and either pride or politeness keeps us from saying the truths that need to be said. Need to be revealed not only out of the interests of providing clarity, focus to a lense that is anything but clear, but also to put untruths to rest, because revealing everything is good for our mental health. I have read the new chapter when Edward catches up to Bella in London, so I have to ask why didn't Bella talk to him about Ella after her work for the article was over? That is what she said she would do; she promised him.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Well that certainly made my old eyes blurr with far too many tears to count. I have to say that Bella's conclusion that Edward lied to her all through the weekend, misrepresenting his feelings and implying that they had a future together just to get laid...not even caring that he took her virginity away from her as well, and that his ambition is all that is important to him.

I really don't understand why he was asking for her last name and number and even said he wanted her to move to the U.S. with him in six months, and then barely five minutes later tell her he has to follow through with his commitment to another woman. Say what!
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Bella so obviously still loves him, but is so hurt that she hates him equally as much. It's interesting that even though she has been anything but friendly to him, doling out hurtful insulting remarks at every turn, he continues to be complimentary, polite and seemingly surprised by her opinion of him. Well except for the one statement about her sleeping her way to the top, which I believe he regrets saying. Even though Bella did not do it consciously, there is some truth to that statement. Sleeping with the boss is unethical and admittedly she knows she got ahead much faster than the average employee because Micheal "noticed her". I hope she stops sleeping with him now, since seeing herself and her role with her boss through Edward's eyes...how other's see her and Michael's unprofessional treatment of her made her made her feel bad about herself.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
There time together is lovely and Edward us lovely. He is genuinely smitten with her and it is not just lust for him, they both have fallen... So something happens that changes her mind about what happened; makes her believe he has been lying to her, just using her for the weekend. I wonder if she somehow finds out he has a girlfriend? The woman who he ends up marrying. The woman who his father likely hand picked for him and told Edward to date, eventually get engaged to and then to marry. I bet the day Edward gets home his father will announce his son and this woman - Tanya, I guess - are engaged and Bella will hear about it. I noticed she still hasn't told him her last name or exactly where she lives.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I hate how much time she spends away from her daughter. Every second week is a lot of time away and especially from a young child. And young kids get sick a lot, which means days or even a week at a time of missed school trips to the doctor and to the hospital and these can't be scheduled for when Bella is in town. As for Bella, well even if she feels Edward was not interested in a relationship with her, she still owed Edward the truth about their child...his child. She just assumed he wouldn't want her because she believed he didn't want her. Well it didn't have to be a package deal. Elizabeth deserved to have a father, to know her father, and Bella should have at least tried to make that happen, by telling him about her and letting him decide if he wanted to be a part of her life. That's what I think anyway. Tough situation Im sure, since she was probably in love with him and it probably hurt too much to be around him if he didn't feel the same way about her. She probably felt she was protecting her little girl from being hurt, believing he would not want her either. I wonder why Bella believes he didn't want her? I can't wait to find out.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
Oh my...I can see myself in Bella. I think I would fall for him too and be shy, innocent, frightened of the way he makes me feel, afraid to touch him and of what he wants from me at the same time trust him and give him all of me if he wants. I know her vulnerability at that age. I felt what I think she felt, or rather I felt her pain thinking of Edward leaving her in about 36 hours. That's nice he didn't push her to do anything too much their first night together. It sounds like the Ritz Carlton they went to with the circular staircase and marble floors. It probably made her feel very special to be there sleeping in his arms, whereas it wouldn't have if he tried to go all the way with her. He's acting like a gentleman so far, I wonder at what point does that change?
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
It appears Bella planned running into Edward at this function, and planned to tell him about the secret she has been holding and threaten to expose him. She thought he would bow out of political office to avoid a scandal. She wanted to ruin him with the truth. I can't see her doing that though because she would be exposing not only him and several innocent people would also get hurt. Bella may want to hurt him and now realizes she could do so in a very public way if she wanted through the story she wants to write about him, but she won't because there is some else she will go to the 'ends of the earth' to protect, even if that means she can't hurt him the way she intended.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I read chapter 45 this evening and I thought I had read the story a long time ago but forgot the fine points due to there being a long time in between, but now I'm not sure. There are a couple of other stories out there in which Bella and a certain politician meet, fall in love and separate for many years only to meet up with each other again years later, but this does not appear to be one of them. There are other similarities too, but I'm sure I will find many differences too and I'm thrilled about that. I look forward to reading another story from you.

I hope Edward is a nice guy, a gentleman and is not "realing her in" like his soldier buddy suggested, because clearly Bella is an innocent young woman who deserves better.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
He probably thinks she's crazy.
HYJ chapter 45 . 10/6/2016
read this fic for the second time around and I still Love it! Kudos
Lizzard43 chapter 45 . 10/4/2016
This was so good. It made me crave the story again. Looks like I know what I'm reading next.
15,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »