Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
This is killing me!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Here I go, reading this for the third time...
awesomefairytale chapter 36 . 10/10/2017
Nor really sure, who was the chief of staff? Adoro
TheEasternWind chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
Woah. Alright. Wow.

Very good that she changed her mind about her revenge plan. She really isn't the kind of person to use her child for personal revenge.
TheEasternWind chapter 7 . 10/10/2017
I am so curious to find out what happened between them.
Brinkleydeelite chapter 45 . 8/24/2017
Wow! I loved this so much! So happy I found this fic. You are an amazing writer.
Grammy2 chapter 43 . 8/16/2017
It has been a long time since I read this story. I found that I enjoyed it so much more the second time around, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Thank you for not choosing a party. We've had quite enough of that lately, doncha think?
QueenGB chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
Okay Edward is an asshole. Using your daughter for revenge. Sleeping with your boss. So Bella is an asshole too. Equal opportunity angst. Perfect! ;-)
BeautifulRainne chapter 42 . 7/12/2017
I have been reading FF for about 8 years now and this has been one of my favorite. I really do hope that the epi will at
Least see him making the White House bid!
BeautifulRainne chapter 40 . 7/12/2017
Enough for REDEMPTION? I would say so.
BeautifulRainne chapter 36 . 7/12/2017
OK - I have no idea why but for some reason I keep picturing Rose as Edwards ex wife. I don't know why - But I do.

OK - I am so glad that Bella was there and that was awesome that he sat Bella at his desk and he stood behind her. I would have turned around and left immediately if I had been Tanya seeing that.
BeautifulRainne chapter 35 . 7/12/2017
Let's whoop some Tanya bootie! Yes!
BeautifulRainne chapter 32 . 7/12/2017
So - what did Emmett do in England that has him a bit off now that he is back in the US? Any bet it has to do with an English Rose? And - isn't co-sleeping bad for children? I think co-sleeping adults is a much better idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Great story. You are such a good writer, it would have been nice to see what you could have done with characters who actually make mistakes. You gave everyone else the blame to open the door for reconciliation. Poor Rose especially. But it's kind of too easy for me. It's just one trope with Twilight fanfics that I get tired of - perfect Edward and Bella. I honestly think you are more than talented enough to overcome that. Good luck with your current writings!
15,954 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »