Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
el chapter 8 . 2/5
Im getting madder and madder reading how Edward behaived toward bella. But Im waiting for reading his reasons. Still..Im mad at him.
Simply i can't not review. You fic is too good.
el chapter 7 . 2/5
God...i love Emmett. His character is always awsome.
The line "sleeping up the ranks" was really rude actually and Im very satesfied with the way Bella's treating Edward.
el chapter 6 . 2/5
I actually like the "then" and "now" theme.
el chapter 5 . 2/5
Ha..yes agirl. Im alittle mad that edward left her but lets see how the story goes and what are the reasons.
el chapter 3 . 2/5
Sooo looking forward to read more of this.
el chapter 1 . 2/5
Oooo... i love this bella...i think im gonna like this fic.
But one thing first. Do they have a child too? Because of the pic of the fic. I hope they have.
farkaskriszta chapter 44 . 1/30
I can't even tell you how much I loved reading this story. You became so confident in your story-telling abilities that this one just swept me off my feet from the very first chapter. It was interesting to read what might be happening behind the big politics and of course a grand Edward Bella burning with passion love story always helps. Congratulations! Look forward to reading another one :)
ashes and wine chapter 44 . 1/12
That was a fun read, thanks for sharing!
tinywit3 chapter 44 . 1/12
Great story! read it all in a day!
SanguineTaurean chapter 44 . 11/19/2015
Poor Edward! If only he could have thought with both heads instead of just one, maybe he would have said the right things instead of just having them go through his thoughts at warp speed. But with Bella having six plus years to plot and plan Edward didn't have a chance at this time.
SanguineTaurean chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
Le sigh...such a wonderful story! Thank you so much for taking time from your RL to share your talents and imagination. I sincerely appreciate you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 41 . 11/18/2015
I have absolutely no sympathy for a deceitful, conniving liar, especially in the highest office of our great United States. There have been too many of those to date. Aro Martin finally took the right course.
SanguineTaurean chapter 40 . 11/18/2015
Finally! After POTUS throws Carlisle under the bus, he just keeps going back for more. That isn't a friendship, and as far as his political career, not needed. I think after speaking with Bella and seeing Ellie, Carlisle realized he was defeated and gave in. Hence the televised statement. My concern is will he stick around and be a grandfather or will he go meet his maker?
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
Carlisle is desperate! I love Karma!
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 11/18/2015
Little Elizabeth keeps me laughing! She is just too cute!

Oh, nooo...I don't think Aro/Carlisle want to mess with Michael Newton or Edward. That's just political suicide.

Again, I forgot to say...I did get the "preferences" reference from Edward to Tanya, referring to her affairs, when that battle of wills took place in the Oyster Bay estate. So, I was right... :)
15,493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »