Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
BeautifulRainne chapter 18 . 7/10
Awe! You know what they say about the best laid plans! So much for the friend story. LOVE IT!
BeautifulRainne chapter 14 . 7/10
Well - how was that for a shock. Made me want to cry for him. Why is it other people want to try and fix problems for you when they have no business being in your business. I bet Rose is gonna hear about this BADDDD!
BeautifulRainne chapter 13 . 7/10
Well shit! I shoulda known. Well. Just damn.
BeautifulRainne chapter 10 . 7/10
Yikes - I think this is the 1st story I have read where there is a mean Carlisle. Me no likey! Wonder what Edward will think if she ever gets around to telling him?!
BeautifulRainne chapter 9 . 7/10
Would it be so bad if they just both said what was really on their minds instead of being so cryptic? Ugh!
BeautifulRainne chapter 7 . 7/10
All I have to say is SHE IS ON MY NERVES! She plans to use her daughters existence to ruin this man. I am not a big fan of hers at the moment. Sorry ... not sorry.
BeautifulRainne chapter 6 . 7/10
So we all know who is calling ... and Daddy Carlisle already has the marriage arranged. Poor Edward was just delusional for the weekend thinking he would just forgo his dad's plans and do it all on his own. Poor misguided boy.

But how cool is it his daughter is named for his Mother. Bella really did fall in love with him.
BeautifulRainne chapter 5 . 7/10
So - a vindictive Bella, huh? -So I predict she is going to be dead wrong that he isn't going to want anything to do with Ellie. I have a feeling Rose is sooooo right. This is going to backfire BIG TIME!
BeautifulRainne chapter 4 . 7/10
I love how Rose was all up in her business! Have a feeling B is gonna be grilled when her Army boy leaves town!
BeautifulRainne chapter 2 . 7/10
So - I have had this story rec'd to me more times than I can count. As matter of fact - all of your stories and being that I have been reading FF for at least 5-7 years I cannot believe I have not read some before ... so I am now embarking on this journey of discovering all things about The Cullen Legacy!
BeautifulRainne chapter 1 . 7/10
Well - seems like there might be some bad blood here ... or at least she felt a bit jilted by the way things were ended ... looking forward to learning more.
VeThena chapter 44 . 7/3
I re-read the story and realised I never finished it, LOL. All this time I had it in my favourites and yet I never finished it. I was shocked by this. Or maybe I forgot?! Goodness me.

Anyhoo, it's another amazing offering yet again from you. You make me believe in soulmates and I cannot thank you enough for that. You just write perfectly flawed characters and it's such a joy to read. You give heartache without depression -again, cannot thank you enough for that. Love. That's what your stories are - you love love and you respect it. I thank you for that from deep within me. Your stories always make me cry but tears of joy. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and thoughts with us
Em2017 chapter 43 . 6/19
Okay, I'm going to start off by saying that you are an amazing writer. It's hard to find stories here where the story line is great and the writing is just as good. I could HEAR Bella'a accent the whole way through, felt as though I was there, and as a reader there is no better feeling in the world. Secondly, the ending of this story hit me right in the feels. The entire story hit me in the feels. I could not put it down. I now plan on going to see if you have any other stories (from what I've read in your Author's Notes, you have some) and binge-reading them for everything I'm worth. You should seriously consider writing as a career if you haven't already.
Thank you for an amazing story that I will repeatedly come back and read.
-Em
amsrule chapter 1 . 6/16
loved it!
Mtg526 chapter 43 . 5/25
Whoa! Crazy good! I couldn't put it down. True to your word, lots of angst, but a HEA. I appreciate both. I'm a new, big fan of yours and I look forward to reading so much more of your writing.
15,934 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »