Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 11/18
YEAH for Edward! He said exactly what he told Bella he would at the press conference. It was perfect! I wanted to stand and clap, but then I wouldn't have been able to scroll and read the rest of the chapter! lol I guess Carlisle heard the messages loud and clear!
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 11/18
The news was released earlier than first promised, prompting me to believe that arrogant, sleazy underhanded Carlisle did it, not Edward...but we shall see.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 11/17
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 11/17
Rose and Leah should have told Bella. Hell, he was there looking for her for a danged week! Oh, the angst! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 11/17
I figured Rosalie talked with Edward a long time ago, and only because of the way she has been acting lately, reiterating things to keep Bella upset with him. Then with the last phone call Rosalie finally resolved that Bella would find out about her not letting her know Edward came looking for her. Rose shouldn't have interfered. Should have, would have, could have... (shoulda, woulda, coulda)
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 11/17
Damn, so close. He is so very slowly having her cold walls fall, just a little, and it scares her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 11/16
Well! Edward did try to tell her that his father was an iceberg. Maybe one day Bella can tell Carlisle something to his face. I'd like to see that one!
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 11/16
These two are breaking my heart.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 11/16
I feel for both of them. I think he truly believed what he was telling Bella, and when Tanya called that he might have tried to break it off but she reminded him of "The Cullen Legacy" and of her father, that she could hurt him politically if he backed out of the engagement. It makes sense to me. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 11/16
*gasp* It's Emmett! I so adore that character. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 11/16
I think Edward really is smitten with Bella, and does plan on meeting back up with her after his tour. But then again, real life and just plain ole shite gets in the way. Also, in that time she will be preggers with Elizabeth. But. But he won't be able to find her because she probably never gave him her last name and no longer works at the bar. Plus Rose and Leah wouldn't tell him either. That's just how I see it going down.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 11/16
Oh! So she does have a child fathered by Edward. Even in the political world that news will not really rock his world, or those who look up to him. Sadly, children out of wedlock has become so commonplace nowadays. There has to be more to it than just that little tidbit.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/16
Oh, Good Lawdy-be...this is going to be a panty wettin' story. lol And it's so nice to read a well written story with proper grammar and spelling. Thank you for that!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/16
WOOHOO! I have had this story on my list to read for 2-1/2 years and I finally am making time to read it. I apologize for the delay! I like snarky Brit Bella!
twilightobession chapter 44 . 11/10
Loved reading Edward's POV of this. Thanks. I am off to look at your profile and check out your other stories.
15,469 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »