Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Aro is behind it all!
dianscot chapter 24 . 1/25
Awww
dianscot chapter 23 . 1/25
Haha. All good chapters are cliffy, CB.

I'm guessing Michael realizes he has more feelings for B... and Carlisle released that statement.
dianscot chapter 21 . 1/25
Glad for the insight on how B and Michael got together
dianscot chapter 20 . 1/25
Agree... it isn't like she can undo her feelings and beliefs held over yrs in an instant
dianscot chapter 19 . 1/25
Wonder what happened to Jake?
dianscot chapter 18 . 1/25
Beautiful. Nothing comes close to the love of a parent for their child... at least how it usually and should be. B should be able to see how much E loves Ellie, right?
dianscot chapter 16 . 1/25
Poor E.
dianscot chapter 15 . 1/25
Love the way this is not just quickly tied up in a hea. It's realistic
dianscot chapter 14 . 1/25
Great to find epov explains things so believably
dianscot chapter 13 . 1/25
Ah, Rose! So glad he did go back for B though
dianscot chapter 12 . 1/25
Haha. He is a git!
dianscot chapter 11 . 1/25
Look forward to epov of when he broke off w B
dianscot chapter 10 . 1/25
Poor B. I wonder though why E never tracked her down. He didn't get her last name but knows where she works with all her friends.
Breaking Aurora chapter 45 . 1/25
Awwwww, man, what a powerful chapter! You had my emotions ranging from sadness to anger to lust - that flashback to the shower scene...gaaahhhhhhhh. I can totally picture it, the hormone driven loss of reason, you're so consumed with the other person. Amazing, the chemistry these two shared. I miss this story so much! I logged on to read Bellaria, and started scrolling back through your stories, and I guess with things being so hectic and topsy turvy I missed this update. It was such a nice surprise to stumble upon it. I promise to get to Bellaria and some of your other completed stories. I haven't been around much, just working too much, the craziness of life, but I still love my fanfics and I miss reading your amazing stories, PattyRosa! *love, love, love*
15,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »