Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 1/20
I wonder if Rosalie had second thoughts after Edward got upset there at the end? I'm having a hard time understanding why she did it- I'd understand it much better if Bella wasn't pregnant. Did she just assume that Edward was exactly like his father? Speaking of whom- he certainly didn't do Edward any favors teaching him all that crap. Jerk.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 13 . 1/20
I had a feeling Rose did something stupid- she's so overprotective- but that's more blatantly stupid than I thought. Wow. And Carlisle is an unbelievable douche. He's unworthy of the name of Carlisle. ;)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 11 . 1/20
I like that you're not having what happened all be something that was done to them. Edward clearly made some decisions on his own that he greatly regrets- I think he's going to be completely devastated when he realizes he's missed out on so much of his daughter's life, and enraged at what his father said to Bella. I'm liking this Edward and Bella more and more, and that's saying something since I really didn't care much for either of them in the beginning. I only stuck with it because I love all the other things I've read by you, and I'm so glad I did. :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 10 . 1/20
Wow. I truly hate this Carlisle. I hope to goodness he doesn't end up with Esme. Jerk. :(
Gaetane chapter 1 . 1/16
Good story
Nikethe-red chapter 43 . 1/15
This story was amazing!
Maria AlAmeen chapter 1 . 1/13
I truly love this story! My third time reading it. 3
dwright chapter 44 . 1/2
Loved it. This was the second time I read it and I loved it even more. Thanks for writing.
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Just did a re-read for the Holidays. Still loved, still ached, still cried. I adore you, hun!
Megan chapter 43 . 12/26/2014
I hate you. But only because I love you. You're an amazing writer. I have never read anything so well thought out and well written and so good and interesting and amazing and awesome and everything a good story is made up of. If, no not if, WHEN you become a published writer I will read every price of your work twice and buy two copies just to be able to say that I have one and a back up just in case. Beautiful. You're brilant. love love love love. I usually can't read things twice, but I'm going to read this for the third time right now.
Musty21 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Ok, I know this is my first review on the story, but let me say this: what a shity friend Rosalie is.. wow.
Midnite Bella chapter 43 . 11/27/2014
Ok so im confused. If im reading this story righy, Edward and Bella have a total of 5 children. Ellie, Matthew, the twins and it ends with the last one. But the very end reads as if its just ellie the twins and the new baby. Then i read nine months and it sounds like Bellas second pregnancy is the twins. Can you please clear my confusion?
Thanks!
Great story!
lupis93 chapter 44 . 11/24/2014
I think this is the first time I have reviewed this story though I have read it twice now. Really love this story, one of my favorites. Came across it for the second time when I saw it get nominated for the Twi Fic awards, really do hope you win!
Ladybear0506 chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
I'm so sad for this to end! One of the best stories I have read
zveka chapter 43 . 11/13/2014
Great love story with lost and found and second chance :) you are great story teller :) you put your characters true hell but what a way to go to find true love again and happiness.
15,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »