Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
midnitereader chapter 44 . 2/6
"I am not your weekend slut" says it all. How she feels. Edward should have told her that weekend. Here was a chance to redeem himself. It's too bad he kept those thoughts inside his head instead of telling her.
midnitereader chapter 43 . 2/6
After getting the rec for this I just had to read it. So many people raved about it. It was worth the days I spent reading it. All the stolen minutes when I should have been doing housework, paperwork or sleeping. What a phenomenal story. These two who struggled through their lives apart and finally found their way back to each other. And all the people that tried to stop them from doing that. I was appalled at Carlisle who put his own ambitions ahead of anything else. The "Cullen Legacy" he and others had fashioned so they could govern the country for generations to come. And in the process they hurt the people they were supposed to protect and love the most. I'm so glad Edward and Bella prevailed. They lived by the values they had been taught by those that truly loved them. All the people that were decent and kind and helped them, like Michael Newton, Emmett and Jasper. It's too bad that Rose took her own experiences with her absentee father and projected them onto Edward. So many people to blame. But in the end they all realized the part they played in it and took responsibility. Those that didn't like Aro Martin and his daughter Tanya fell by the wayside, and lost so much more then they would have gained. I think Aro's reputation was ruined because of his role in the scandal, even if he never admitted it. I loved Edward's speech telling the people to move past it. The country needed to move forward. In the end Edward had his legacy, his family. Loved, loved, loved this story!
Just read it a second time...absolutely fabulous! excellent writing! I'm sure you must be a published author! Definitely a feel good story! Thanks!
mstre11 chapter 45 . 1/30
I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end!Thanks for a great read. .
dianscot chapter 45 . 1/29
Never thought how angry E really was until this epov. Shocked and upset, yes. But didn't seem that he hated B even in the moment
dianscot chapter 44 . 1/29
Great epov!
dianscot chapter 43 . 1/29
Surprised Emm and Rose didn't end up together. But glad for the small twist
dianscot chapter 42 . 1/29
Lovely. I hope they allow Carlisle into Elizabeth's life
dianscot chapter 38 . 1/28
Was wondering when Michael would reappear! But who'd try to print photos of a powerful, ruthless, media giant Billionaire?
dianscot chapter 37 . 1/28
I'd think they could stay away from each other for two months if Als safety depends on it
shannon30033 chapter 43 . 1/26
Ah! I wondered if he was going to go all the way...good. All wrapped up in nice bow. Love it. I think there are 2 EPOVs left, and then on to your next story!
dianscot chapter 36 . 1/26
Would Aro still try anything, knowing what E used to get the house back?
shannon30033 chapter 40 . 1/25
Ah! I should have seen the Carlisle confession coming, and I didn't! Surprises! Tears! Yea!
dianscot chapter 31 . 1/25
I love that this fic has hot Soldierward and Congressward!
dianscot chapter 29 . 1/25