Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/16
This has been on my TBR forever and it finally made it to the top! So, not even sure if you are still out there in the fandom getting this review . . . hehehe. Popped out to read your view on angst and HEA's as your a/n suggested and I will heed that warning. I am a big wimp when it comes to angst itself . . . but as you mentioned, there is always the "X" up there that I can hit. My reviews are generally quite lengthy, I apologize ahead of time if that bugs you. You can do the same and not read my review, HA! I can handle drama and even hurt, so I should be fine. I am thinking there is a child involved here. With the way she is acting, getting a revenge vibe from her. Wondering if that weekend fling years ago got her pregnant. Or, was it more than one weekend? Won't know until I read more. Very intriguing beginning, that's for sure.
Lyndseyxx chapter 44 . 3/31
Really enjoyed this story and it was really well written, a nice change to see a more original storyline! However I have to say that the British accent was very difficult to read. I'm from London and the accent was far too stereotypical and not how people actually speak in England at all. I'm glad I stuck with it though, loved the story and looking forward to reading more of your writing!
renewagain chapter 24 . 3/30
Yay! I knew he had it in him.
renewagain chapter 13 . 3/29
Okay this is awesome. Excellent chapter and story,..I've been unable to stop reading trying to get to this point and now can I stop? Probably not. And I know Emmet is hunting down the mystery at his end too. Love it!
Kilataia chapter 44 . 3/2
Great story!
got no socks on chapter 2 . 3/1
Had to stop reading. Love the story line, but the horrible "English phrases" ruined it for me unfortunately. They don't really talk like that and every time I read one it pulled me out of the story.
Wow...again my dear you have written a brilliant story. Loved it x
cutealy chapter 36 . 2/18
Wow...what a chapter and what a bitch! I'm glad she was put in her place x
cutealy chapter 23 . 2/15
Carlisle has done it again! He really is bastard!
cutealy chapter 18 . 2/15
Tears again...I can imagine this meeting between them! Beautiful
cutealy chapter 15 . 2/15
I knew Emmett would be there but Edward too? Bloody hell!
cutealy chapter 14 . 2/15
Holy Shitbombs!
cutealy chapter 13 . 2/15
OMFG! Rosalie! What a bitch!
cutealy chapter 10 . 2/14