Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
WiltshireGlo chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I have sympathy for Rose's childhood, but that should have given her insight into having no choice in knowing a second parent. She created and encouraged the myth of Selfish Edward. She condemned him and projected her own parents' behaviour onto another man, a man she didn't know and in doing so took away the opportunity for Bella and Elizabeth to make their own mistakes. That isn't love, that's control. I like her even less after this chapter. She had six years to redeem herself, but instead she piled on the hate to the myth she created. She painted him even worse each time and kept Bella in fear. Completely unforgivable behaviour and borne out of selfish needs, not thinking of what was best for the people she purports to love. She even wanted Bella to have a lesser career. Wow. She really dies want to keep her in a cage. I hope Bella let's her go because that kind of friend is destructive.
Maplestyle chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
This chapter didn't do much for me in the way of understanding Rose any better (which I believe was the intention showing what a shitty mother she had and a father who obviously didn't live up to his potential cause he was an asshole) it still doesn't make it right that she helped rob a child of a life with her father, and the child's father's right to choose if he wanted to be in her life or not.

The end of the chapter does nothing but prove to me that Bella is still bitter about how she was treated. She still had options but chose not to take them, yet continues to blame Edward (a man who had no knowledge) for her child growing up without a father, when really she didn't try hard enough (or at all aside from one phone call) to let him know and make the decision himself if he wanted to be there. She plans also to use her daughter as a pawn to get him to resign, such a great mother she is. Still can't wait for more! I want to see Carlisle go down. I want to see Rose and Bella pay for their sins, and I want to see more of Ellie and Edward!
LiLi82 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Love it
ashiana chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Loved it! you covered a lot with one chapter. can't wait for the 'now' chapters..
HopeStreet chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I was late to work because I was thinking so darn hard on this story in the shower after I read the update. I still cannot feel anything but mad for what Rose did. I am sorry for her story and her disappointments over the men in her life. It still did not give her the right to prevent Edward from seeing Bella all those years before and lying to him about Bella moving on. I know the overall Everything Happens For A Reason probably comes to play here, but they all missed out on six years of Ellie's life that she could have had with her father present in them.

It is one thing to have a baby with a man that goes off to live his life somewhere else and never be heard from again. It's another thing to know what is going on in that man's life because he lives so much of it in the public eye. I can understand why Bella wanted to derail his Cullen Legacy plans. In her viewpoint, he derailed hers and left her with broken promises and a gift that he would never get to experience. She would have something and he would be left with nothing, I think is what she was thinking.

I still think Mike will be shocked. He's her employer and occasional sex partner and he has no idea that she has a child. I am hoping, though, that he will be supportive of her and her character if Carlisle tries to stir things up for Bella, but he might think she had ulterior motive if she has kept the knowledge of her child from him for so long. I just hope he'll be there for her.

I've been thinking about Irina too. No one knows she's a girlfriend for appearances only yet. She hasn't come up in any of their conversations either on or off record. I just wonder how she will factor into what is to come as Edward plans his press conference for the following week.
antupi1 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
It's good to see from the beginning of Ellie's Birth up until now all that they have encounter, to get to where they are now. Thank you for the update, I just love this story.
Kerry Hale chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Amazing update. Loved it
Kim Ginsberg chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
*chants* MORE MORE MORE MORE!
HollBeth chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Nothing surprised me about how we arrived at her plans - I think you'd set it up well and it was clear. And while Rose's childhood lot was rough and unfair, that doesn't excuse what she did - or why. I only dislike her all the more now.
Babyface Carter chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I really appreciate reading the THEN chapters, especially Rose POV. Not that it changes what she's done and I'm still pissed at her character but it's more understandable now (I guess).

I enjoyed reading through Bella's last 6 years' and what she went through (albeit not as wordy as I would have thought but you managed to give the right amount of details without over writing the scene). I love how you gave us closure on Jacob as well as introduced us to Michael - and Joyce. And throughout it all, you managed to give us snipits of what Bella heard about Edward and his life/career through the years. BRILLIANT!

Now as much as I enjoyed reading this chapter, I must admit it is the next set of NOW chapters I'm totally looking forward to reading!
Scared icy chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Its all coming together now well done Patty lol Sabrina Sullivan
Luvntwilight chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Pattyrose is the best!
tff000 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
good to see what led up to the present
JayNahNah chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter! As much as I prefer the now, I understand why we need the then!
Love the background info!
winter0110 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
WOW more than 6000 reviews congratulations! You say it isn't over yet, I wonder how many more in the future. I was hoping for EPOV of chapter 1. Will you write it? I really want to read what he thought when he saw Bella again, how he felt.
I fell for Rosalie, what a terrible upbringing she had, still I cannot justify her actions. I don't know if Bella will ever forgive her. And the chapter ended where this story begun, the hate, the plan, beautiful. Now I have to be patient stop nagging you and enjoy mother's day here in Mexico. When is mother's day in USA?
XOXOX