Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Edward got married shortly after he came back.., but in his mind, Bella had also already moved on. btw.. is it missing the point if I just can't wait for Edward to crush Carlisle at this point? .
jav5683 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Awesome chapter
Cricrila chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I can't stop to tell you again and again .. how amazing is this story! Thank you!
twifan522 chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Damnit. I couldn't wait to catch up, but now I don't want to be caught up. Selfishly, I just want more. Kudos to you for another great story!
twifan522 chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Oh, him crying! So many feels! This was just perfect. Please let it be...
mysinger chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Sweet! I'm glad that Edward didn't lie to Elizabeth. I liked the line, "She is my legacy". Well done.
mysinger chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
This chapter was heartbreaking and unbelievably good. What an amazing scene! At least now Edward knows. I hope he isn't foolish enough to threaten to take Elizabeth away from Bella( for "hiding" his daughter from him). As for Carlisle, he is clearly a ruthless man, I wonder how far he would go in his ambition to see Edward become president. Ellie and Bella may need Emmett's services. Brilliant story!
so sweet
Angela chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Wahh...I'm ugly sobbing.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
what a nice chapterwhat happens to jake?
molly chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
You had me in tears with this chapter, so heartbreaking and at the same time such joy. Bittersweet. Your Renee is quite unique, in a good way. Im sure she already knows who the father is, she is very observant. I feel a bit bad for Jake in this story, he seems like a nice guy, and obviously things between him and Bella didnt work in his favour. Now Im looking forward to Tuesday and hopefully a lot of bonding between daddy and his daughter.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Yes, I am happy for the updates but I rather you update the now than the then...lol
Badkitty chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Amazing !
Cassie1550 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
This fic always breaks my heart
northGAgirl chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Another fantastic chapter-can't wait to see the next NOW chapter...I absolutely adore your story!
15,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 651 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 671 .. Last Next »