Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
janef chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I used to look forward to weekends, now I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays! I'm torn, I want the story to progress because the angst is killing me, but I also don't want it to end! I love all of your fics, but I think this is my absolute favorite.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Kids are smart... Obviously Ellie knows she looked like Edward. I am glad she asked the right question, Now Bella can't denied it. Its getting better and better... Till next
reader83 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I do enjoy seeing these "then" pieces, and I know that they are important. It's good to see how it started and then how it fell apart... But, that being said, I am so excited to be in the "now" (almost). Just because I really want to see how they handle things from here on out. Because they have a loooott to work through, and obsticals to overcome. So I am eager to see them work through it.

I really like getting a peak at the day Ellie was born. Bella was right, Edward should have been there. And I have no doubt that if people weren't conspiring against him knowing, that he would have been there... So, one more "then" huh? Which POV will it be?

See you next week!
keyecullen chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
So curious as to how it ended with Jake. Or rather, when Jake gave up pursuing Bella. Certainly he did at some point, right?

Can't even imagine the pain and suffering she went through seeing Edward's wedding photo after giving birth to his daughter.

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Keye
TwiTwiAgain chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Ugh, Jake. Poor B seeing him on tv.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I mmmaaaaaddddeee myself get up and clean the kitchen, make coffee and make lunches before I read this. It was painful to wait. Thanks for the update :)
CCBTH chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Eh this chapter was too short... wish the updates were always like this, i was looking forward to them on both wed. and friday. I liked wed. update better but still liking this story.
timidvampire chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
oh, this made me so sad. Lovely chapter x
sandraev1 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Aww Bella really loves her daughter. Thanks
Courtney37 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Ooh does that mean Jake is still in the picture? Uh oh! Poor Bella tho. Watching that video while with her daughter. Itd make me cry too. Poor girl. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Daisy Grace chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Well, what torture - holding their new born baby while watching him marry someone else, looking happy, absent - on the television. What a loss for all three of them.

And Jacob? Rose is shoving him into her face. I would have told him to get lost. Again, Rose inserting herself into the situation. Back the h-e-double hockey sticks off, Rose, and butt out!

I really like Bella's mom, though. She typically gives her very sound advice. Wished Bella would have listened to her more.

Thanks for the three updates this week! - Daze
Barbara29 chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
such a beautiful meeting between father and daughter, I'm crying. I love all your early updates. I need another very soon!
tereses24 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Aww once again great chapter :') she gave something to her daughter from HIS legacy..and while he got married and went on his honeymoon she's the one that truly fell inlove with their daughter :) can't wait for the next chapter, this is quite an amazing story.
slc6548 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Good chapter. That is so sad that she had to watch his wedding on the tv when he shoulda been there with her.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Heartfail.
Appreciate all the updates!
15,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 651 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 671 .. Last Next »