Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
sandraev1 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Aww Bella really loves her daughter. Thanks
Courtney37 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Ooh does that mean Jake is still in the picture? Uh oh! Poor Bella tho. Watching that video while with her daughter. Itd make me cry too. Poor girl. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Daisy Grace chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Well, what torture - holding their new born baby while watching him marry someone else, looking happy, absent - on the television. What a loss for all three of them.

And Jacob? Rose is shoving him into her face. I would have told him to get lost. Again, Rose inserting herself into the situation. Back the h-e-double hockey sticks off, Rose, and butt out!

I really like Bella's mom, though. She typically gives her very sound advice. Wished Bella would have listened to her more.

Thanks for the three updates this week! - Daze
Barbara29 chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
such a beautiful meeting between father and daughter, I'm crying. I love all your early updates. I need another very soon!
tereses24 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Aww once again great chapter :') she gave something to her daughter from HIS legacy..and while he got married and went on his honeymoon she's the one that truly fell inlove with their daughter :) can't wait for the next chapter, this is quite an amazing story.
slc6548 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Good chapter. That is so sad that she had to watch his wedding on the tv when he shoulda been there with her.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Heartfail.
Appreciate all the updates!
greyfunk chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
It's funny, I always question how someone could let others sway their choices or have such a strong impression on how they live their life. Then I look at my own & realize it's not that uncommon.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
awe crying so things get messed up because people want to get in other people business.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Ahhhhhhh! You amazing woman. Awesome update. Thank you!
tff000 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
good
RKsoulmates913 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
'Then' chapters are not my cup of tea, but i must say that this chapter was so beautiful but painful...poor Bella, while she was in pain having his baby, he was getting marriied and going to his honeymoon, i guess that it hurt more than having her bb, bc it hurt having her child but she was reawarded with a baby, but the pain she felt knowing he gave up too easily, he got married when he went back home, this pain doesnt go away...
Beautiful chapter indeed. I like your Renee a lot. :-D
Pyejammies chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
That was a very touching chapter. I could kick Edward fo rmaking a political marriage but now we know the backgrouns I supppose I can't blame him too much.
dorothybert chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Love this Renee.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Naww my heart! More Ellie and Edward plzzzzz!
15,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 651 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 671 .. Last Next »