Reviews for The Cullen Legacy
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Well this explained Rose. Then again even without it she did it to protect the people she loves. Only thing is she went too far. I don't think Bella should abandoned her for that. Be mad yes. Get over though in the grand scheme of things it was not malicious.

Edward has had lots of women and married one so he has quite the background. The best thing for them is to let him be Ellie's dad even if Bella never lets him back into her.
Sapphira Volkov chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Wow. That's a bit harsh, but Bella's doing it for a good reason.
pipelynn chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Wow. I didn't understand the rose piece until later and how scared she to have a father break Ellie's heart...glad for this backstory even though looking forward to the NOW!
fuz chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
This was a great last "then" chapter.
I much prefer the "now" ! Maybe because it is looking up?
Thank you.
flyrbrd chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Thanks!
Twiggalina chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Great stuff!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I'm glad the "Then" chapters r over, but understand the need for them. I wonder though if the identity of Rose's missing father is significant.
JustSu chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
You know what? I must be a bitch but my opinion over Rosalie's acting has not changed. At all. Poor little girl really, but she still had no right to do what she did, good intentions or not.
On the other hand, how hard had to be for Bella to not be able to forget Edward because of her daughter's green eyes and then, the news. Always on the news. Poor woman.
Thanks, Patty!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Damn can't wait for the next chapter
dazzleglo chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Still hating on Rose hard. She was out for revenge and blood because she wants Ellie to have a dad like she did.
Team Marylou chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Fantastic chapter...each and every backstory
played an integral part of decisions that were made.

Rose had a horrible upbringing. I get it. BUT...Rose remembers the excitement of her dad possibly coming to visit even though he never came. She WANTED her daddy...needed him...and she should NOT have pushed her experience on Bella and Ellie.
Maybe Rose's mom kept the dad away from Rose and HE was never given the chance to know Rose. Just guessing here.

You weave an intriguing story full of emotion and unusual circumstances.

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to many more "NOW" chapters. I'm thrilled there is a lot more to come!
kleotwifrenzie chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
wow what a chapter! You gave us a lot with this one. Rosalie is like that because of her life when she was younger,but that alone does not justify what she did to Bella and Edward. I am glad Bella didn't just settle with Jacob, she made the right decisions for her life and her daughter's life. As for her plan against the Cullen Legacy, well it is a result of a lot of things over the years, but I like that she couldn't do it eventually. I like strong independent Bella and I hope Edward really opens his eyes and be the better man he wants to be.
Sorry for my long review. Thank you, looking forward to the next chapter!
Humble4 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I still think that someone needs to drop a house on Rose. She is vile.
cravingrob chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Yes I'm still awake down here in Aus - thanks for the bedtime story:) Looking fwd to reading 100% present time chapters:)
LoveRob chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Glad we are now up to date and looking forward to seeing how Edward convinces Bella that he is serious about being a real father to Ellie.
15,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 651 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 671 .. Last Next »