Reviews for Deviant
This Edward is adorable!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 7/18
Glad he showed up!
christamnash chapter 24 . 7/11
This story was way too much fun. I loved Izzy and Manchu and all of their exploits, but Nashville was probably my third favorite character. You seem to have loosely mapped out my life. I've worked at Belmont, the Loveless, and down the street from Mafioza's, and lived on the street where the Bluebird (actually) is. I almost drove down Belmont Blvd today just to look for Edward's house, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any wrap around porches on that street. I've never read a fanfic that felt so oddly personal. I'm glad I picked this out of another author's favorite stories and I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories and recs. Great job!
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 24 . 7/5
That was hot ;D

Thank you for this amazing story! :)
divyvicki chapter 8 . 7/1
What an interesting surprise! Sure didn’t see that coming!
Mandi.M.L chapter 23 . 6/30
Hi! I know this story has been finished for a while, but as someone who literally goes out of their way to troll the Archives and find good fan fictions, I absolutely loved this! so much that my foot fell asleep an hour ago but didn't want to stop reading to walk around, Anyway, I always feel awkward reviewing on completed fan fictions but, Just thought you should know I enjoyed it, now I'm off to look at your other stories! Thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 5/25
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 5/4
so hot! so original! this could have been a new story in and of itself!
narsuess chapter 24 . 4/28
OMG so hot! Well, not crazy about anal in the end but other than that, perfect. Love this.

Simple storyline, great writing, hot scenes made me hooked from the first chapter.

Thanks for sharing this, I’m looking forward to read your other work :)
Tommy14 chapter 24 . 4/8
I'm so happy I found your story. This new stunning unforgettable impression of Edward and Bella has been imprinted on my mind.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 1 . 3/28
Okay I’m not even done wi h first chapter and have to say I love this... Cheeky Iz is hilarious lol
amsrule chapter 1 . 3/27
back for a reread and just... Damn.
Valya 001 chapter 24 . 3/8
I absolutely loved this story. I totally love your writing style.
Ayeza428 chapter 1 . 2/25
Nice
116jeff chapter 18 . 1/19
Your details of the intimacy/un-intimacy (running from it/denying it) are so spot on. It's really amazing how you chronicle the steps that an intimacy-averse person would (might) follow in their denial of intimacy.
10,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »