Reviews for Deviant
God this story...
Im guest reveiwing it just because I've already reviewed from my account and site won't let me do again.
It's been so long I re read again. This is one of those powerful stories which makes your knees buckle. Thanks for this hun.
It's a gem.
Flora Mile chapter 24 . 7/13
I have loved this story from the first I read it about 5 years ago. Loved it again this time around.

Love it!
Swack chapter 23 . 6/13
this is such a great read, i love it!
Swack chapter 24 . 6/13
this is such a great read! love it! can't wait to read some of your other stories xo
Swack chapter 24 . 6/13
This is such a great read! i love it! can't wait to read some of your other stories xo
Best I've read, yet!
EmmaBe chapter 23 . 5/25
Ame completamente la historia, gracias! Saludos desde Argentina!
Krista Marie chapter 24 . 5/24
Loved this !
VryUnique chapter 14 . 5/11
I don’t like Bella in this story. She is not broken. No plausible reason has been given for her to swear off men and be acting like she is in this story. I hope she realizes what an ass she is being before there is some big blowup where she runs. I hate stories where there is running, realizations and groveling, I like it better when they stay and work things out. Supposedly she is a well educated mature put together adult in this story so her only excuse is that she likes to play games or be in control which also makes her a bitch.
I love the lady who is privy to all their convos. So much.
pinkshoes81 chapter 24 . 4/15
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
Ctjoop chapter 24 . 4/4
You are an amazing writer. Loved this fic from the beginning till the very end. These two are so special, their interactions so sexy… I could not stop reading. Thank you so much for sharing and for taking the time to write this amazing story.
Greetings from Brazil, Carol
FlamingMaple chapter 21 . 3/2
Heart pitter-patters with happiness!
FlamingMaple chapter 19 . 3/2
Ohh...I should have seen it coming, but what a literary sucker-punch of a last line (and I mean that in a good way!).
FlamingMaple chapter 18 . 3/2