Reviews for Deviant
iwmec chapter 21 . 6/20
*sobs* so good
iwmec chapter 18 . 6/20
sigh...
mam getting older changes so much..
did I tell u I'm really enjoying this again?
although this time I have mixed feelings.. reading this years ago had me pissed at Izzy for not appreciating a good man and a good opportunity at an amazing love and relationship.. it seemed unfathomable to me to let something sp great slip out of ur hands..
now, years later when I'm divorced with a child and with some issues pretty close to Bs all I mostly see is E pushing her beyond what she's ready for.. at every turn he's pushing her and that's not fair too.. yeah I still feel for him and how u shouldn't waste such an amazing connection and love but I get B now.. my heart aches for her. lucky bitch though lmao.
iwmec chapter 17 . 6/20
I doubt u would actually read this but I'm curious, do u believe such intense and passionate love exists? so strong it reflects so strongly intimately between two people? do u think this kind of love with the amazing sex actually exists?
iwmec chapter 15 . 6/20
sigh I missed this story.. and this writing .. it's flowing and natural and witty.
iwmec chapter 13 . 6/19
this is as addictive as the first time I read it
iwmec chapter 1 . 6/19
lmao .. rereading for umpteenth time.
Camila0803 chapter 24 . 5/29
Estou amando suas histórias
Minha autora favorita em meses
MissWM chapter 23 . 5/6
This was really good (although i have too admit the whole airport scene felt like way too much).

Thanks for sharing!
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 1/15
I wanted to smack him a few times. He's so cocky. But it was really good. Thank you.
Mickey Hall
dessi132 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
i finished the story and to be honest it was a good story. im not sure how it got over 10k reviews but i guess thats the twilight fandom coming through. the sex scenes were the best part in my opinion. everything else, i felt it wasn’t as deep. outside of the sex scenes, which i think showed more than sexual passion but also their own feelings, no other part in the story expressed those intense feelings one feels when they’re in love. like i said the story is good, the plot is good, it just didn’t hit me really deep. i didnt feel like i was falling in love along with bella while trying to read through her.
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 9/17/2020
Good story
rachel625 chapter 24 . 9/10/2020
Absolutely amazing story! I loved it so so much!
macullen0 chapter 24 . 8/31/2020
Best I've read. I loved plot (amazing) and all hot scenes. Thanks for this!
Whitlocks Love chapter 24 . 8/26/2020
I have read and re-read this story over 100 times, still a top favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
God this story...
Im guest reveiwing it just because I've already reviewed from my account and site won't let me do again.
It's been so long I re read again. This is one of those powerful stories which makes your knees buckle. Thanks for this hun.
It's a gem.