Reviews for Deviant
Rose chapter 24 . 10/15
Such an amazing story! I so glad I stumbled upon it! Thank you for sharing!
sue1zide chapter 24 . 10/13
Thanks. I enjoyed this.
Kate1386 chapter 24 . 10/6
Enjoyed this and one of theses days I'm gonna get to one of these meet ups
Annie67 chapter 24 . 9/28
can't wait for more futuretakes :) i, especially, love daddyward
Janina14 chapter 24 . 9/26
I love this fic! Perfectly written in balance between hot and emotional. Any chance of a sequel?
isabellamasens chapter 21 . 9/25
i've never actually yelled at my phone while reading a fic before, until now, when i yelled "go to the airport! get on that damn plane!". all while crying.
digit22 chapter 24 . 9/24
One of my favorite all-time stories. So happy to come across this update!
juliahulia chapter 24 . 9/20
It took me so long to finally get around to reading this story after it was recced left and right and I have no idea now why I waited so long. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a fic so much. Your writing is incredible and I felt exactly what they felt at all times. I was smiling and giggling during the airport chapter and I can't tell you the last time that happened. I would love to read more about half pint and manchu some day. Thanks for writing.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 24 . 9/17
Oh how I'd missed these two. love as always. 3
Evelyne-raconte chapter 24 . 9/16
I really don" t know why I didn't read this amazing fiction, now a "classic", earlier. It's excellent, I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
G licious chapter 24 . 9/8
Love,love,love this story
cappcat chapter 1 . 9/7
Wow! Finally reading this and remembering once again how much I love your writing!
This is great!
My favorite Edward. Loved, loved, loved the story
latersedward chapter 1 . 8/30
I do love this story, and these two characters so much! Reading it a second time, I have questions so I want to sit and chat with you! soon!
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 8/30
Hi there! It has taken me a LONG time to get around to reading this new chapter! At first I was going to read the entire story again first, but many things came at me to get in the way of that. I just decided, what the hell, you remember enough of the original story to just go ahead and read it! Boy am I glad I did. What a delightful chapter! Seeing them in their now daily routine of raising their 3 daughters was almost enough to satisfy, then you had to go and give them anal! OMFG! What a treat. I devoured every work, and then some. Thanks again. I didn't make it to Las Vegas this year buy glad you all had a great time.
10,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »