Reviews for Deviant
116jeff chapter 18 . 1/19/2018
Your details of the intimacy/un-intimacy (running from it/denying it) are so spot on. It's really amazing how you chronicle the steps that an intimacy-averse person would (might) follow in their denial of intimacy.
kadronya chapter 24 . 1/5/2018
I love it
onlybelieved chapter 24 . 12/30/2017
I just reread this and you’re probably still one of my favourite authors. Thanks so much for sharing!
clapton-don't-dance chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
This is such a great fic! I've read it twice before but have never left a review. I wanted to rectify that and let you know that your writing is appreciated! Thank you for providing such a fun, engaging love story. It has provided so much joy and so many hours of entertainment. Thank you!
chasinge chapter 24 . 11/30/2017
So excited to see this update! Yay. This is one of my favorite fics of all time. I love this Edward so much! You did not disappoint!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Bella pisses me off, holy Christ I’ve never read a version of Bella that has pissed me off as much as this one. Like cool if she wants to be miserable, but now she’s dragged sweet, loving Edward into it and is hurting him also...ergh.
84gemstone chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Absolutely loving it...Bella nearly just nearly went after I want her to be the one to crack lol
Wow chapter 24 . 11/7/2017
I only just realized that you published a new chapter! Thank you so much for continuing to share your fantastic talent and glorious characters with us! xx
charbronte chapter 24 . 10/31/2017
Great story!
WeirdKailey chapter 23 . 10/24/2017
Just finished this beatiful story I really enjoyed it, barely wanted to go to work! Lol
Rose chapter 24 . 10/15/2017
Such an amazing story! I so glad I stumbled upon it! Thank you for sharing!
sue1zide chapter 24 . 10/13/2017
Thanks. I enjoyed this.
Kate1386 chapter 24 . 10/6/2017
Enjoyed this and one of theses days I'm gonna get to one of these meet ups
Annie67 chapter 24 . 9/28/2017
can't wait for more futuretakes :) i, especially, love daddyward
Janina14 chapter 24 . 9/26/2017
I love this fic! Perfectly written in balance between hot and emotional. Any chance of a sequel?
10,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »