Reviews for Deviant
isabellamasens chapter 21 . 9/25/2017
i've never actually yelled at my phone while reading a fic before, until now, when i yelled "go to the airport! get on that damn plane!". all while crying.
digit22 chapter 24 . 9/24/2017
One of my favorite all-time stories. So happy to come across this update!
juliahulia chapter 24 . 9/20/2017
It took me so long to finally get around to reading this story after it was recced left and right and I have no idea now why I waited so long. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a fic so much. Your writing is incredible and I felt exactly what they felt at all times. I was smiling and giggling during the airport chapter and I can't tell you the last time that happened. I would love to read more about half pint and manchu some day. Thanks for writing.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 24 . 9/17/2017
Oh how I'd missed these two. love as always. 3
Evelyne-raconte chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
I really don" t know why I didn't read this amazing fiction, now a "classic", earlier. It's excellent, I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
G licious chapter 24 . 9/8/2017
Love,love,love this story
cappcat chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Wow! Finally reading this and remembering once again how much I love your writing!
This is great!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
My favorite Edward. Loved, loved, loved the story
latersedward chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I do love this story, and these two characters so much! Reading it a second time, I have questions so I want to sit and chat with you! soon!
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 8/30/2017
Hi there! It has taken me a LONG time to get around to reading this new chapter! At first I was going to read the entire story again first, but many things came at me to get in the way of that. I just decided, what the hell, you remember enough of the original story to just go ahead and read it! Boy am I glad I did. What a delightful chapter! Seeing them in their now daily routine of raising their 3 daughters was almost enough to satisfy, then you had to go and give them anal! OMFG! What a treat. I devoured every work, and then some. Thanks again. I didn't make it to Las Vegas this year buy glad you all had a great time.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
This has been a wonderful story, Thank you.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 23 . 8/23/2017
I loved it
FluffyLiz chapter 24 . 8/16/2017
The alert for this futuretake has been sitting in my inbox for THREE feckin' weeks, not because I didn't want to read it but because I couldn't bear not to have it to read anymore! Of course, it's brilliant, although you could have slapped me with a dead haddock and called me Doris when I realised that Bella was going to take Manchu's freakishly large pork sword up the Gary Glitter. And yes, it would be no surprise at all if one of Manchu's enthusiastic little Olympic swimmers found his way from the back bottom to the front bottom like some kind of covert Navy Seal Sperm. You are a dirty, dirty woman... which is probably why I love you so much.

I am utterly wretched that I didn't get to see you and the gang this year, but hope I can catch up with everyone next year.

Liz xoxo
foggynight chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
Thank you! Loved it :)
Cinematic Angel chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
This chapter is amazing and made me happy. I need more of those two in my life. Thanks you, thank you and thank you. I really hope I'll be more surprised like this!
10,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »