Reviews for Deviant
shadow405 chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
Thank you for that last chapter. I decided to go back a reread their story before I read it. They sure have come a long way. But they are still the same at the core, even with kids. I think Edward will talk Bella into a couple more.
NKubie chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
I am suck! I can't believe I didn't review this. Sorry. :(

This was such a wonderful treat and the perfect way to start my TFMU weekend! I love where you brought these two; a comfortable married couple with kids and at the same time a couple of sexed-up dirty birdies. Excellent! And it wouldn't surprise me if that cocky SOB did impregnate her that way. I mean he did say he came so deep inside her. ;)

Thank you for your words and your humor, wit and overall awesomeness. It's a real gift to be able to read your words but to also talk to you face-to-face. Thank you for that too!

Also, many thinks to the Carries for their work and for continuing the tradition of awesomeness!

See ya on the flipside!

xo
Nan
slc6548 chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Thanks for the update from their future - loved it!
maphie chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Hi Blue! That was friggin hot! You still got it girl. I'm so missing being with everyone in Vegas. I enjoyed meeting Mr. Blue even if I may not have made the best impression gushing about his fandom celebrity of a wife. until next story and next meetup... thanks for giving so much of your time to allow me my escape. Loves.
samiam77 chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
this story is just so amazing always!
Lali Albuquerque chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
Manchu and Half Pint. I loved it! Cheering for Edward to have his boy but loved Bella and her sassy back hahaha
I simply adore these two together and I can't wait for more to come!
Esme Incognito chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
So, so good! Thank you.
samiam77 chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
This is not the first time in treating this story and it just keeps getting better
asam75 chapter 24 . 8/9/2017
Devious Manchu...popcorn between the thighs. How do you think of these things? And you simply have an extraordinary skill with final lines. Thank you so much.
JayNahNah chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
Yes yes yes!
readicted chapter 24 . 8/7/2017
What a freaking fabulous unexpected treat this was. It was exciting to get an update alert for this fic after all this time. And what a joy it was to revisit Manchu and Half-Pint. Of course I reread from the beginning. I didn't remember who Mimi was, she was such a great secondary character. She didn't say much, but she was there from the very start, witnessing it all and contributing little gems along the way. This update had some twists and turns and I found myself surprised by the end. I hadn't figured out Manchu's plan. He really plotted that night out and played it to its satisfying end. And in PB fashion, it was decadently hot. Thank you for showing us love by breaking us off with this surprise glimpse into Manchu and Half-Pint's future.
cctwilight chapter 24 . 8/6/2017
Loved the story! Thank you for writing it and thank your team that worked on it with you. This was one hot Edward and Bella!
CAngell chapter 24 . 8/6/2017
I was so excited to get this update! This story is awesome! Can't wait for more!
VryUnique chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
She should own it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2017
The correct sentence is "Non sei mai stata piĆ¹ bella per me." because it's about Bella, a woman (feminine grammatical gender).

I really hope you'll write more about them.
Thank you for this amazing update.
10,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »