Reviews for Deviant
Ctjoop chapter 24 . 4/4
You are an amazing writer. Loved this fic from the beginning till the very end. These two are so special, their interactions so sexy… I could not stop reading. Thank you so much for sharing and for taking the time to write this amazing story.
Greetings from Brazil, Carol
FlamingMaple chapter 21 . 3/2
Heart pitter-patters with happiness!
FlamingMaple chapter 19 . 3/2
Ohh...I should have seen it coming, but what a literary sucker-punch of a last line (and I mean that in a good way!).
FlamingMaple chapter 18 . 3/2
Happy sighs!
FlamingMaple chapter 16 . 3/2
I usually like to leave at least semi-intelligent reviews, but the sexual tension in this story seems to have reduced me to the the verbal equivalent of “gu-nr-ng.” I am enthralled with the seesawing relationship. So beautifully portrayed.
FlamingMaple chapter 8 . 3/1
Eeyorefan12 recommended this story to me, and boy was she right to. The banter between these two is excellent.
jcnf009 chapter 24 . 1/1
Love it !
jcnf009 chapter 23 . 1/1
Love it!
Roxy70 chapter 24 . 12/1/2019
Loved this story! Thank you!
Flora Mile chapter 24 . 11/11/2019
Oh my these two are amazing, you did a fab job on them! Love it!
eminemini chapter 24 . 11/2/2019
All I have to say is...wow. very sexy. Much hot. Lol thank you so much for this fun story.
litmajoronleave chapter 24 . 10/26/2019
Omg these kids! (And I don't mean Mila, Stella and Viv).

I am so thrilled this is in Edward's POV! I love it. Their family dynamics, very active parenting, and the bar episode LOL! Boy, they do have fun. If you rewrite this whole thing in E's POV, its going to be hilarious. He is exactly as I imagined, fulla himself in a nice way haha (yes, its possible). All that ego and self confidence. I bet he knew Bella will follow him to Italy lol. I also love E's family tattoo. Bet there's going to be one more, a boy. Lol. Thanks for posting this!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 24 . 10/25/2019
Loved this!
litmajoronleave chapter 23 . 10/25/2019
I love Manchu! Izzy, you, very lucky. Very lucky. Thank you for this wonderful, sexy, Manchu-warming, and for-the-most-part-annoying-but-in-the-end-redeemed-herself, Izzy.
litmajoronleave chapter 22 . 10/25/2019
I love Italy! Now I could see them with their brood of 6 lol.
10,841 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »