Reviews for Deviant
morena.davidson.3 chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
I do love these two. Thanks for sharing. 3
midnitereader chapter 21 . 7/28/2017
Awwwww. I love what Emmett told her, "Go. Fall in love in Italy..." How could Edward not love her? He knew she was falling in love with him. She just needed to figure it out for herself.
midnitereader chapter 20 . 7/28/2017
I love Emmett. He's her biggest supporter. Izzy needed to figure things out on her own, with the help of Alice. Rose was kind to her. She sees what Edward and Bella mean to each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I like this Bella. So sassy, I liked her comeback about Edward working at Boring and Annoying lol
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Oh wow
nesciamema chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
He would miraculously get her pregnant still. Can't wait to see what else life has in store for them.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Love this story!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
I love how much justice you did this! It was sexy and funny and had the touch of reality that comes with parenting small children and trying to still be an adult with needs. You did a great job. You're amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
OMG that was hot!
midnitereader chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
Well, that's it then. He can't take the heartbreak of seeing her anymore. He thought he could just have sex with her, hoping she would come around. He's too invested now and meaningless sex isn't enough.
Iklepixie chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Wow the return of manchu and half pint. Glad to see them back. Deviant as ever.
midnitereader chapter 18 . 7/28/2017
And so she flees. She's had bad relationships in the past. She's trying to protect herself, her heart. I really wish she could open herself up to this sweet, sexy Edward. I know he wants to tell her how he really feels but he's afraid she'll run. It's already moved beyond just sex. If she doesn't take that chance she'll lose him. He won't wait around forever.
PBJilly chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Oh Aimee, Manchu has become an iconic FF character! I'm so glad you popped this new chapter up because it gave me the opportunity to reread this great story. I wish I could be at TFMU but not sure I could overcome my shyness in big groups of strangers. I did get to meet you once at the Bowery in NYC. Becca introduced us but I think you were on your way out so I probably just said something stupid! I do love all your stories, so I'm glad you still are writing.
GorGirl chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Loved peeking in on Manchu and Half-pint! Such a loving couple! Have fun in Vegas!
10,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »