Reviews for Deviant
litmajoronleave chapter 21 . 10/25/2019
Happy that E is happy. Eh and Izzy? Lol. I will borrow what Bran the Broken told Tyrion ... B has made many mistakes, and she's going to spend the rest of her life fixing them.
litmajoronleave chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Hmm. She hurt him. B's lucky she has Malice and Big Brother. And thank you, Emmett, for recognizing that your sister is annoying lol. And to Alice for saying B is not thinking clearly.
litmajoronleave chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
I don't like that they did the nasty in the coffee shop restroom. This is the same coffee shop where they first met, where they met Mimi, and where everybody there probably knows who they are. It's kinda symbolic, that they messed with THE coffee shop, the beginning and the end. Reading the first and middle parts of this chapter, with the self-analysing Izzy who at the end of it is still lacking in self-awareness (doesnt matter how good or deep you dig to psychoanalyse, if you do nothing, it's all for naught), I'm sad that I can't find the sympathy to sympathize and feel sorry for B. But I feel sorry for Edward. He deserves better.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 10/24/2019
OK. It's maybe not too accurate to call B clueless. What's going on is that she's under so much self-doubt and insecurity. I've read her self-directed anger many times in several chapters that she's self-hating too. It does not look like it's clinical (like her mother). But when she persists in thinking that he might not want her like this or that, or thinking "at least the dog likes me" after the night they just had; being uncomfortable in her own skin that she seems unable to feel natural around Manchu in non-sexual situations - what do we do with B? Find a new character that Edward can love on, and have his 6 children. I'm at that point, right now. Forget about Izzy, let's move on, E. How long does he need to fight her self-doubt and insecurities? Two steps forward, three steps back, that's B. If it's just her, fine. But she's dragging Manchu down with her, that's what pisses me off about this idiot woman. And ugh, reader lost her empathy to the main female protagonist, cannot relate anymore. Damn.
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 10/24/2019
Don't screw this up, B. He's whats right for you and the guy loves you, is patient with you. Sigh. She's going to ruin the next chapters. Yep, she will. Frustrating, she's unable, unwilling, to see whats infront of her! Hate it when I have to read the next lousy, angsty chapters lol. Sorry. Great writing by the way!
litmajoronleave chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
Doesnt sound good, someone died? It's sad when Manchu is reaching out to someone who is very confused. And then she thinks things like E is robotic bec his work makes him reluctant to be close to someone. Like, hello. Do you mean close to someone such as yourself? Lol.
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 10/23/2019
Mimi's Esme, I love it! B is so clueless and spoiled. Manchu is the one working for this relationship but Angie is right, he is discouraged by B's rules, or he'd take this further. B is benefitting from Edward's wowness lol. And she's thinking, why is he in a loveless sexual deal with her? Because it wasnt' a loveless sexual deal for him, you idiot woman. Someone hit her on her stubborn head. (Love Angie for trying).
litmajoronleave chapter 14 . 10/23/2019
Doors are opening. Good sign, progress. I'm with Manchu for the brief annoyance about the pizza.
litmajoronleave chapter 12 . 10/21/2019
Izzzzzyyyyy! Just let it go, like the song. But the opposite lol. Unfroze.
litmajoronleave chapter 11 . 10/21/2019
Love the Q&A portion, the scrubs, their new coffee buddy lol, and gonna say scrubs again!
litmajoronleave chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
I love Manchu. He's a gentleman and I know what he's doing. He wants Izzy, knows she's a complex person, more than a bit confused, in denial/unwilling to see what's happening, and self-absorbed. AND he's strategizing, actually very patient, letting her set the pace. He's right, he can't not know who she is because smart man that he is, he knows this is more than sex, for him at least. He wants to explore, give it a chance. As for her, I'm sorry, Izzy is still an idiot lol.
litmajoronleave chapter 8 . 10/18/2019
Sad about the little boy. I suspected that was what Manchu does. Izzy's an idiot, I'm sorry, with all that talk about getting hurt, dating the wrong men, being timid sexually, and then clearly not smart enough to know the difference, lacking discernment. It's been a long time since I've read an annoying Bella Swan.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Oh! Haha, I love this first chapter! I'm hooked!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 24 . 10/14/2019
I finally got around to reading this and it was as amazing as everyone raves! I loved the characters and story so much. Sad it’s over!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 24 . 10/1/2019
Thus was brilliant. One of the best Bella and Edward I’ve read so far. Thank you
10,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »