Reviews for Don't Touch My Brother
spnfan44 chapter 8 . 1/23
Excellent story! A bit graphic at points but did love the use of Death and Tessa!?
Dede
phyllis stevens chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
wonderful I enjoyed the whole story
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Amazingly awesome! Many grammar mistakes but the story made up for it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
GAHHHHHHHH that was awesomeness. Really loved it. It was extra special because I have a super soft spot for Death. Do NOT ask me why. It's weird. I just think he's great on the show. I love every episode he's in. Talk about perfect casting. So having that visual and hearing his voice made this fantastic story really come alive even more than usual, and that's really saying something, because I love your stories (if you hadn't noticed!) xo
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Great story, but you shore now how to hurt my Sammy !
DeansSammy chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Wonderful and sad i'm happy that there's a happy end
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Omg... You did a really good job with the characters personalities! I love Jodi Mills! The whole part with the Fraggle killed me! I love the puppy eyes Sam gives.. They're beautiful, and we ALL know that they are everyone's downfall in an argument! This is great! Loved it!
angellec chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
This is one of the better ones I have read, great work.
keleth70 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Loved this whole thing from start to finish (see my separate comment for Chapter 4, too.) The hurt and pain that Sam was in, and the difficult choices facing Dean, and then Sam when Tessa offered him the choice too, was gutwrenching. And in the end, they both made the choice that would let the other LIVE no matter the consequences...just WOW.

I was surprised that Dean was ultimately going to let them do whatever was needed to try to save Sam's life...he seemed so accepting of them going together, if that's what it came to and that just felt RIGHT for him. But I can seem him, in the end, having to fight for any chance for Sam to maybe be alright even if the odds were against it.

Using Tessa and Death as the catalyst for Sam's healing and in the confrontation with Samuel was really a unique idea. I loved it.

In fact, about the ONLY thing I wasn't crazy about was Cas' behavior, but I kept reminding myself that this is the same Cas who ultimately ripped down the wall in Sam's mind, so...yeah...I guess that could happen, even if I didn't like it, LOL.

Oh, and you TOTALLY nailed Rufus' character and speech and even his very dry tone of voice - SUPER well done with him. I could just hear him speaking his dialog. And Jodi is always fun in a story and truly is a force to be reckoned with in her own right.
Really well done... and you do SO need to write that prequel!
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Finally got a chance to finish this awesome story today, but had to come back to here to reread this chapter and comment. Sam being so badly hurt and being further tortured with Dean being forced to watch was just gutwrenching.

But mostly I had to comment to say just how cool it was that you had the guts to actually take Dean back to that place where he could still slip back into his role as torturer. SO many stories have him THREATENING to rip people who hurt Sam to shreds, but very few follow through to the extent that he threatens. Sometimes he'll kill them, or Sam will stop him, or he just won't be able to go through with it.

It's SO intense (and really really excellent) that you actually let it happen! I did not read all your reviews and suspect that at least one or two people may have had an issue with it, but it just fits this story, period. I loved seeing Dean finally make good on the threat to the guy who had caused Sam so much pain.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Very enthralling story. I could hardly want for each update (thanks so much for doing them so quickly). I loved the ending — it was great to revisit the Fraggles and Bobby's possessed food.
Thanks for much for including Bobby in this. He is missed. I'm a great fan of Sheriff Mills and Rufus as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and terrific talent.
TG
jo1966 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
What a brilliant story I really enjoyed it. I waited to read it until it was completed because I know I would love the story as I like the way you write and your earlier stories. It was so hard to wait but well worth it. Great to have Sheriff Mills in the story would love to have her in more stories. So glad you gave Walt and Roy what they deserve and Death and Tessa don't you just love them (sometimes). The ending was spot on - fighting over a fraggle - priceless. Can't wait for your next story. Thanks for writing.
Miuda22 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
This story really gets me right in the heart! I'm crying and smiling at the brotherly love from beginning to end of each chapter! Thanks for the roller coaster ride!
66Revelations chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
AWESOME. I love you're description. I want to read more now. Keep it up!