Reviews for Naruto of The Three Kingdoms
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Never seen a naruto dynasty warriors story before but I like it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
First time seen this story and so little reviews. Well since this is only 2 chapters at the moment but still this would be a great story. The first naruto x dynasty warriors story I read was 81 chapters and it was good although the Naruto in that story kept repeating "believe it" over and over again in the end of each sentence. It was a good story with Naruto and Xing Cai as one of the main pairrings though. Will he be a weapon-wielding warrior, a strategist, or will he be one of those mystics from Warriors Orochi. Anyway pls. update I feel it will be a good story with Naruto not be saying "believe it" all the time.
HelixRosario chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Nice chapter :D Update soon!
Sanji Himura chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
It appears, to me anyways, that you need to understand your source material better. The Yellow Turban Rebellion started in 184 AD, followed by Prince Liu's ascension to become Emperor Xian happened five years later, in 189 AD. There is no way that there is enough information given in the story to assume that Naruto was born earlier than 183 AD, making him around five or six at the battle of Lou Yang.

If I am wrong, please correct me because as things stand right now, there is a lot of source information missing that people who are not Chinese history buffs like myself are simply not getting.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Hmmm. I'm not exactly sure I follow what exactly is going on. It seems this Dong Zhuo, secretly backed by Orochimaru, took over the land, but now the dude who adopted naruto is going with others to fight him, and naruto is coming along in secret.

OVerall, a very interesting chapter. I'm not sure what is going on, but still interesting. .;
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hmmmm. This looks interesting. I jsut wish I knew more about Dynasty warriors.

Guess we'll see how this turns out, hmm? .; Keep it up!