Reviews for Quenched by the Red Water Alchemist
Likikoari chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
(I have an actuall account I'm just a little lazy with signing in) Excuse me, I was wondering if on your deviant art you will finish these stories, I've loved reading them and I've been looking forward to the next bit if this one for a long time as well as the final story in the trio.
valorycruz chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kittysareawesome chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Hey! This is FMAGal219! I was too lazy to sign in. Anyway...I LOVE this series and I can't wait until the 3rd part. I wonder if Al can actually do the task or if he gets himself killed in the process (I hope not! I like him!) Poor Ed. Sacrificed himself to save Al...again. I love the Brotherly Love! Nice work, can't wait until the 25th!
Amabee30 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Wow I'm gonna like this story. This time it is Al's time to shine. Haha.
Ed's in a comma O.o
DreamStar14 chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
I take my mean comment back! I'm so sorry! I had thought he had died!

But anways, update soon, please!
f.tastarossa chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Gahhh Bravo!
Thanks for your long long hard work
It's very good :D
f.tastarossa chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
wow very fast upload
whee i'm soo happy XD
Victorious-Mind chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
*yawn* I'm sorry I havent been reviewing, I don't have internet...So I'm at my aunt's house. YAYY, THIS IS GONNA BE EXCITING! I LIKE HOW ED SAVED EVERYBODY! ;D
DreamStar14 chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
:( TT

Now, you're just being mean, aren't you?!

Update. Soon. Please. (I sad and angry at the same time. Sorry.)
Layellee chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
Edward no! Lol I can't wait to see what happens next.
Likikoari chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
Exuse me as I go recover. That. Was. Horrable. and beautiful at the same time. I loved it and hated it. I think I just died inside.
Claire Elric chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
EDDOOOOOO! NUUUUUUUUUUUU! *runs in front of Edward*
purpleswans chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Realy good story! However, sometimes I feel like your dialogue and naration sound a little cheezy. Maybe stop being overly dramatic? Othewise great story.
arlena.ferrell chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Dude so needs to have faith in ed
f.tastarossa chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
ahh climax will be coming soon!
gahhh!