Reviews for Albedo
Dray247 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
i love this story! im trying to find more stories like this but sadly there arnt alot of altoshipping's and im trying to find new stories.
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I really like how you've written this so far. you're writing is very well done, and the plot is really fresh. I hope you will start updating again, and if you do I'll be sure to read it.

Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
Atizfan4 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I wonder how Ash would react seeing Latias again or Iris and Cilian
Remvis chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
good story so far, and i made sure to read the other story first before this one. quite honedtly, i have read FF where Bayleaf goes super crazy defensive about Ash, and this one is one of the few where the author manages to make Bayleaf accept the potential lover realistically. i like that you managed to implement that so well. anyways, keep up the good work :)
Antman0909 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Now that is something i did not see coming! Bayleef not having the same feelings towards ash anymore. Big twist i must say but makes sense and it will give latias a chance for ash! Can't wait for the next chapter keep it up man!
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I was just waiting for that fight with Bayleef
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
please write more
VaridyTigerSoul chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
This was pretty good I'll read the next chapter as soon as it's updated.
An7 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Happy to see this keep going as usual. Skeptical to oak telling the truth , not sure if its Eusine with the purple cape or the white cape or if that is lance.

For battle scenes all i can say is more adjectives for the attacks : How is it moving, what does it look like, does it shine etc. How does it impact the other pokemon, how does it feel when it hits them. That and how they feel as the get more tired and their emotions as the battle draws out. There is probably more but i cant think of anything off the top of my head. Might PM more later if you want.

Anyway good writing as it has always been, one or 2 minor spelling errors but easy to understand what is meant anyway. Keep going at the pace your most comfortable with.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Horah! New chapter!

And, I know what you mean. I am currently, well, technically currently, in the middle of reading the one of the more fav'd advance shipping stories on . And, Ash is... well, only Ash in name. And only barely so.

That, and the writing is as blocky as legos, as sensical as the mad hatter, and as interesting as watching a wet blanket dry in the middle of a rainstorm. And full of OMG DARK! And RANDUMB bits as well.

It's enough to make me weep for the taste of other readers.
UEG nastykiller chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Your right over all. People can think every different, but at the same time, the same. I have mix styles, different ways to right, and a way to have people see multiple views of a scene (temporally having stories crossover is one way). I am hoping in my third posted story that I can make a few non-straight forward or seem to be an easy way of solving a problem in it while using Ash with, hopefully, him have his canon traits as close as I can get it.
You are doing a great job on this story and you are taking it nice and slow, which is a bit more rare in Fanfiction than I like.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Well, my suggestion is to just go with the flow in Pokémon battles. Maybe even copy some of the basics from the games and anime. Also, if you need OCs for this story, just PM me and we'll do business. Sorry if that was kinda sudden. Heh heh
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is just as good as the prologue!
Izzy2498 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That wuz a great story
I hope u will make more I really REALLY am in
Love with this
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Mmm. Good start, keep it up