Reviews for Small Steps
kelsy chapter 3 . 5/1
Yay! He finally wakes... I love your fanic! please write more chapters!
Sam chapter 3 . 4/22
please continue this story! i really what to see whats going to happen!
Silver-tao111 chapter 3 . 4/9
UAOIAUD ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS IVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS SO HELP ME

oh well anyway omg this fic gives me the feels of a thousand hiddlestons i crap you not

i love this a lot and if you decide to not finish it then thats fine w/ mebecause its still perfect mk

keep being you

(i rly suck at commenting sobs)
Tunalover27 chapter 1 . 3/24
I'm all depressed now. Oh, Jack. I was crying with him. You did a wonderful job.
waaaaait...this hasn't been updated in like a year...DOES THAT MEAN ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED OH PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING IT ITS EPIC I LOVE IT I WANT OT READ MORE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DON'T STOP!
PLEASE update!
kattylm chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I wanna know what happens after he wakes up!
Someone chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Hey, um... Could you please update? You've got a really good story up here and people are dying for you to finish it. Including the person writing to you in this review. You have a great plot, please don't let it go to waste. If your to preoccupied with something else, you can always put it up for adoption. At least a few good writers should be vying for it. Great job, by the way, but please update or something.
Guest Jack chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Please don't do this to me! Update please!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Update soo or I will become your personal stalker. BTW, don't turn around. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
B00KSRL1FE chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Love the story, IT'S AMAZING! You truly are a great artist, can't wait for more!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Love it so much is there gonna be a fourth chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
:( sad
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
:( Im forcing myself not to cry this is so sad