Reviews for Small Steps
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Why didn't you finish it?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I only have one thing to say: MAKE CHAPTER FOUR! ;)
Lady Warrior 67 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
More!
acrisafu chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Totally re-read this!
I hope you decide to finish this! Not sure if you've said this lol
It's a great story and I'd love to see the end. (:
foxylove51 chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Oh my goodness, this story is great and I love it so much! Please finish it, the beginning is s good.
Possibility chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's incredibly writen! You have great skills! I can't wait for the next update!
Its me guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
:} guests is an evil overlord...!
Anyways
You have to. Continue this is sooooooooo sad and good and...cool (get it cool cause its jack frost...no...OK -_-)
Desperate fan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Please please please update the story! It's one of my favourites and I really wanna know how pissed are the wind will be when it notices that Jack's gone! And o please please please update the story! It's one of my favourites and I really wanna know how pissed are the wind will be when it notices that Jack's gone, it will probably flip shit! and I need know how the guardians will react when they find out they didn't 'save' him! AND I NEED TO KNOW JACKS REACTION, WILL HE FREAK OUT AND TRY TO FREEZE HIMSELF AGAIN?! PLEASE UPDATE! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE REVEIWS!? PEOPLE LOVE THIS STORY, ITS GREAT AND THERES FEW IF ANY LIKE IT!
acrisafu chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Awesome! Please don't let this die!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Update, please...!
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
U didn't finish...WHY IT WAS SO GOOD PLEASE WRITE MORE! :-(
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
NOOOOOOOOO!
Girl with strange ideas.
kelsy chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Yay! He finally wakes... I love your fanic! please write more chapters!
Sam chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
please continue this story! i really what to see whats going to happen!
Silver-tao111 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
UAOIAUD ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS IVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS SO HELP ME

oh well anyway omg this fic gives me the feels of a thousand hiddlestons i crap you not

i love this a lot and if you decide to not finish it then thats fine w/ mebecause its still perfect mk

keep being you

(i rly suck at commenting sobs)