Reviews for Small Steps
Possibility chapter 3 . 7/19
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's incredibly writen! You have great skills! I can't wait for the next update!
Its me guest chapter 3 . 7/15
:} guests is an evil overlord...!
Anyways
You have to. Continue this is sooooooooo sad and good and...cool (get it cool cause its jack frost...no...OK -_-)
Desperate fan chapter 3 . 7/2
Please please please update the story! It's one of my favourites and I really wanna know how pissed are the wind will be when it notices that Jack's gone! And o please please please update the story! It's one of my favourites and I really wanna know how pissed are the wind will be when it notices that Jack's gone, it will probably flip shit! and I need know how the guardians will react when they find out they didn't 'save' him! AND I NEED TO KNOW JACKS REACTION, WILL HE FREAK OUT AND TRY TO FREEZE HIMSELF AGAIN?! PLEASE UPDATE! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE REVEIWS!? PEOPLE LOVE THIS STORY, ITS GREAT AND THERES FEW IF ANY LIKE IT!
acrisafu chapter 3 . 6/30
Awesome! Please don't let this die!
Update, please...!
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 3 . 5/24
U didn't finish...WHY IT WAS SO GOOD PLEASE WRITE MORE! :-(
NOOOOOOOOO!
Girl with strange ideas.
kelsy chapter 3 . 5/1
Yay! He finally wakes... I love your fanic! please write more chapters!
Sam chapter 3 . 4/22
please continue this story! i really what to see whats going to happen!
Silver-tao111 chapter 3 . 4/9
UAOIAUD ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS IVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS SO HELP ME

oh well anyway omg this fic gives me the feels of a thousand hiddlestons i crap you not

i love this a lot and if you decide to not finish it then thats fine w/ mebecause its still perfect mk

keep being you

(i rly suck at commenting sobs)
Tunalover27 chapter 1 . 3/24
I'm all depressed now. Oh, Jack. I was crying with him. You did a wonderful job.
waaaaait...this hasn't been updated in like a year...DOES THAT MEAN ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED OH PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING IT ITS EPIC I LOVE IT I WANT OT READ MORE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DON'T STOP!
PLEASE update!
kattylm chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I wanna know what happens after he wakes up!
Someone chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Hey, um... Could you please update? You've got a really good story up here and people are dying for you to finish it. Including the person writing to you in this review. You have a great plot, please don't let it go to waste. If your to preoccupied with something else, you can always put it up for adoption. At least a few good writers should be vying for it. Great job, by the way, but please update or something.