Reviews for Sometimes We Have to Lie to Protect the Ones We Love
Ann chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story!
Ann chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This should have happened in the show. It's amazing.
SLopez chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
THE FEELS!
This would've been a much better version of that episode :)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
waaa! Desppite what he mught've done to EmmaI miss Auguest! loved his and Henry's bound
Emma is right Henry is strong to go though what he has!
foreverstartsrightnow chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
If only s2!Emma was more like s1!Emma, we might have had this. Le sigh.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Loved this. Awesome job!
tinnie75 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love this story. It's so perfectly written (like all of your stories). I wish that the writers weren't forgetting about August the whole season. (apparently they remember him just when something bad is going to happen). Anyway, back to the story. I almost cried when I heard Emma say the sentence "I lied to protect him" on the show so I'm really happy you write a whole story based on it. I just wish that Neal told Emma that August sent him a postcard so she would know August is still out there somewhere.
R1U2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Omg!:) that was good i started to hate august after Tallahassee but I miss him and want him back
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I need a companion piece to this. This was so beautiful. Loved it!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow! This was powerful. Just amazing. I love how you're delving into all the characters and even getting Marco in there too. This is deep.

You're continuing this right? You can't leave it there!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
well not that it makes much of a difference given that he is like 300yrs old but she was 17 and had henry at 18.
RobinsGirlWonder chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm just gonna be over here CRYING INTO MY ICE CREAM. SERIOUSLY. Why the HECK has this not been addressed in the SHOW?