Reviews for You Gotta Hold On
GBTA-Geek chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Please update soon...
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
This is a amazing piece of work, I'm so glad to have read it and am looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love this story please update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Please update soon luv it
Brinohms chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Love him! Love the name!
Brinohms chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I love the story. please finish it. Make sure you use the verbs lie and lay correctly. You are using "lay down" when you need to use "lie down". An easy fix! PM me if you have a question.
friend chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Thanks for a new chapter. It had been so long that I had to reread chapters 1 and 5, skimming 2-4, to remember what this story was all about. Please don't leave us waiting so long for chapter 7.
Saissa chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Now I would LOVE to read more.

Any chance of continuing this fic soon?
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I do not agree with this description of Tony.

That "training" that Tony does for Tim - well he may think its training, but anyone else would call it abuse or bullying.

Tony may show a softer side to Abby and Ziva sometimes, but never ever to Timothy. He never ever calls Tim by his correct name (except in season 11), it was always Probie, McGeek or some other McNickname.

But I will continue reading just because I am curious...
DS2010 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
oooo Keating ... this should be good ... not what I expected nice twist
Rising-Midnight chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
this is a awesome story! you need to UPDATE SOON! :D

puppypants chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Oh yeah,this is good. Poor McGee is still in danger but at least now they know who to go after. I love how you write. Can't wait for an update,thanks, puppypants
mcgeeksgirl chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
So glad you r continuing this story! Love the family/team feeling...I even like Murray...please update soon an Hope you update Meeting of the Minds soon too!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
YAY, an update, so happy to see it! It's such a great story, I read it all the way through again and love it just as much as I did the first time. Please continue!
arlena.ferrell chapter 5 . 7/10/2013