Reviews for Labor of Love
richon chapter 34 . 11/5/2014
Really enjoué this story ! I lové it . Thank you
Ichigo Toshimiya chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh so this fic already complete? I thought it hasn't completed coz there no sign as complete fic here...
Then it's great... I haven't read it, but I will now... ;)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
wonderful ending...

they need to adopt one more kid and have it sorted into Hufflepuff hehe
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I would tell Lucius he can stay the hell out of my life your never see any children they would have
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Lucius has to be taken down a peg or two
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
hope they solve Benjy's case

also hope they get to have that dinner
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
great first chapter
GlambertMatt chapter 34 . 2/11/2014
Oh no! I am all finished now. What do I do? I loved MBFPW and I loved Labor of Love as well. I loved the relationships of the original characters we all know and love and I enjoyed the characters of your own as well. They were three dimensional and I found myself liking them - such as Maggie and Grace. Very well done.

I am going to have to look in to your other stuff now. Hopefully starring more Draco and Harry, Sirius and Remus and Colin and Theo. Loved all of those pairings so much. You had me falling in love with Theo, a character I will admit I did not put much thought in to before this fic, even those times he was mentioned in the series by JKR herself. Plus he sounded totally hot.

Thanks for two amazing fics and I look forward to more from your brilliant mind in the future.

GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
With every chapter I read I am more and more hooked, I love it. Totally digging that moment when Malfoy was stuck talking to Pye who reminds me so much of my own boss. I don't work as a healer (though I am a sort of doctor I suppose we call it here in the muggle world lol) but I totally have a boss just like him who did have the balls at our work Christmas party of 2011 to ask me if I was the bottom in mine and Jamie's relationship as I was more feminine, shorter, prettier and with a more female job since Jamie is an engineer for QANTAS and I am just a vet.
GlambertMatt chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
You are right. That was unexpected. I love that you got Dudley a mention in this story - not too many writers do that these days, so well done. It sure was a surprise. Loved it.

I don't want to annoy you with reviews and more reviews but sometimes I feel compelled.

GlambertMatt chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
You have become not only my favourite author but also the only one I am leaving reviews on more often now ... Haha ... You have drawn me in, hook, line and sinker and I really really want to find out what happened with that Fenwick bloke and what that evil Marcus Nott is smiling about.

Again I have to give you props for the awesome work. Now on with my reading. Haha.

GlambertMatt chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I must bow before you, master of the fan fiction. I have never gone to bed and then woken up to read more fan fiction, especially when I am home sick from work and usually want to be in bed feeling miserable. Haha.

I did get your private message response to my reviews which was awesome, it is always good to know that authors like getting responses from people.

Loved that I woke up to such an awesome chapter. I absolutely love Harry and Draco. Even my boyfriend was having a read with me and pointed out how much that reminds him of he and I, so more kudos for that awesome writing you have done.

Oh and Sirius, I freaking love Sirius. I can only imagine going bra shopping. I sat and waited for my best friend one time while she was bra shopping, it was rather fun though I will admit. Tampons and pads on the other hand - no idea about that. All I do know is that it made me snort the juice I was drinking out of my nose while reading.

Looking forward to continuing this adventure throughout the day.

Matt :)
GlambertMatt chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Loving the sequel already. That spiel Harry just did then with Hermione when he was talking about being a homosexual was rather spot on - it has actually happened to me and my boyfriend at restaurants or when holding hands in public. However it is socially acceptable for a heterosexual couple to rut against each other in extreme public displays of affection that make things kind of awkward. I am not much in to extreme PDA for hetero or homo couples. But yeah back to my point - awesome speech Harry went on with, very realistic. Me and my boyfriend would love to marry but we can't and maybe one day will adopt, and you are making it sound just as hard in this as my father told me it will be in reality lol ... you have some epic writing skills and paint the picture well.

I want to keep reading like I did with MBFPW but that annoying need for sleep is starting to pounce on me ... Oh well, I am not working tomorrow anyway, so I can continue reading this.

Keep up your excellent work.

GlambertMatt chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh YAY a sequel to MBFPW. This just made my night as I did enjoy the last one so much because of your characterization and writing skills that help tell the story. So I am keen to keep reading more about my favourite power couple as well as all of their friends and family that I also love so much from MBFPW.
drarryforever chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Ohmygod I love this fanfic its the best ever like third time I'm reading it. You are so talented! Please consider writing more Drarry maybe like when Lily was born and how they looked after her and stiff that would be so cute! Okay anyways this has been the best way to spend time lol I LOVE THIS FANFIC AAAA