Reviews for Poor Yorick
DemilyCaskett4ever chapter 16 . 7/28
Are you going to finish the story or not because i really want to read the rest of it please update
Aaliyah chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I just read the story but came back to the first page this was horrible I didn't even have a beginning or even have a plot
angel-junkie chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
This is the best crossover I've read (which is admittedly not many).
I stopped watching Bones around the same time Zach was sent to jail (he was my favourite) and have only seen a handful of scenes since (Bones was on before Castle in Australia). This story has me wanting to go back an re-watch and catch up to where Bones is now.
I have enjoyed this story so far, and look forward to more. I have enjoyed the way you've tied the Bracken storyline and the Gravedigger storyline in together.
I think you've captured the characters beautifully.
I hope there is more to come, because I would love to see this fleshed out.
Gogolax chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Um it's not 3 hours from Philly to New York. N
More like an hour and a half
Kat chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Update soon please. This is an interesting story and I'd like to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I've now read this story 3 times, i would love to see it concluded, if you's had me intrigued. my 1st love is 'bones', but i do like the castle series.

i really liked your tie in to the scull 'bones', brought home with her from her trip from Guatemala, season 1, epi 1, when booth had her detained at the airport in the opening scenes of the series.

this episode 'well the case of the scull' & the case where later on season 3 i think, where bones just gets to a scene, b&b are laughing over a skeleton that was tied up in a contortionist position, and caroline comes in getting antsy at em for laughg at a crime scene, then when booth demands to know why she's there, she informs em, that bones has been pulled off the case, as her fathers trial has begun. i also loved the scene of banter b/w b&b where booth basically dismisses bones from the scene, in a blase way, saying oh well off you go bones, but bones tells booth, that he'll never be able to solve it without her... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Love how this story is coming along!
afan21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Holy Cow! I just found this story and read through all the chapters you have up so far... sooo good! Love the plot, the action, the inter-action, just so well written. certainly has me hooked. Bones fan before a Castle fan, but, love both shows. Can't wait for more.
Lipush chapter 3 . 6/1/2013

I just found your story, and I must say it is soooo good.

really enjoyed it!
KlingonGal8489 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I've just now discovered this story (I don't tend to frequent the crossover page, so I only found it when I went to your profile) and I just have to say that you're a freaking genius. The way you've woven everything together is wonderful, and totally plausible, and something that I never in a million years would have come up with. Your characterization is pretty much spot-on, too! Great job, and I can't wait to read the next installment!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GentleReader chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed this before now, but I gobbled most of it up in one sitting and couldn't bear to wait long enough between chapters to type something inane like "Good job!"

So...this is excellent. You've done a great job making the dialogue and interactions between the characters true to canon, while still making this crossover believable. The twists are exciting (though I have to admit I'm not sure I understand all the machinations Booth lays out in Ch. 16).

If ABC & FOX execs have any brains at all, they will immediately hire you to flesh this out into an actual teleplay. Bones has been dying, IMO, all season-they could really use something like this to put new energy into the show (plus think of the cool cross branding opportunities! :). I for one would watch on the edge of my seat, which I haven't done with Bones since last year.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Twisha chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
I really, really like this story. It is well written, well characterized, and very well thought out. You have merged these two fandoms beautifuly, and done an amazing job with the mystery/conspiricy bit. You have every right to be proud of this story! I understand, I'm prouder of my crossover (Firefly/Castle) than my lighter Castle pieces, but the light ones get more attention. I like that Castle (the least analytical of the bunch) is the one who figures out what to do.
I can't wait to see where you take this!
txbethg chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Thanks for this excellent story! I'm not usually a crossover fan, but this really works. The case is coming together, and the teams seem to have bonded. My only trouble is keeping track of who's who in the case; I have the same problem with Johanna Beckett's case on the show. I think I need a flow chart. Or I could put a murder board up on my wall at home! Sorry, I digress. Outstanding story with so many great little moments. Looking forward to more!
NicoleHudson4 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I love how you are integrating both story-lines into this! It's crazy complex, but definitely keeping me interested! Keep up the good work!