Reviews for The Twelve Doctors
Isis Fernandez chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I hope you update soon! I'm really loving this story! 3
Nikki Pond chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE, because i love this. I love adventures of 11th Doctor and the 10th meta crisis,this reminds me so much of how 50th anniversary would start even though I haven't watched it, I swear the 50th anniversary is adventure :) so please continue for me or for us, or well for Matt Smith and David tennant
Holly4 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Posting this from Teaspoon

I am completely new to Whofic, and having just seen Journey's End for the first time, was desperate for some Rose TenII fiction. This story is brilliantly paced, and I absolutely adore the relationship portrayal. I also really enjoy seeing Eleven, as the original Doctor, realistically bittersweet about what he could have had, but even more so incredibly happy for them. I beg you to update soon. I haven't read fanfic in a long, long time. Haven't WANTED to, to be honest. But this is brilliant. And I'm off to look at what else you might have written to placate my need for more in the meantime.
Ninib856 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Ahh...cliff hangers.. Love this story.. Can't wait for more!
Thalia Grace DaughterofZeus13 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This is a fantastic story, I'm very interested to see where this is going. Keep writing! Oh, and are you planning to bring in any old companions along with the Doctors?
SpaceTimeConundrum chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Oooh! Things seem to be picking up. I enjoyed the Valeyard; you seem to be having fun with his dialogue.
StormWolf10 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Brilliant! Update again soon!
Raingirlkm chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Curiouser and curiouser, that's me.
LieselMargarite chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Ooh! The Valeyard! We need to see more of him in FF as that point approaches.
thecontentofhersmile chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I LOVE THIS. Its so in character, and I love that Jack is in it too. Him & his innuendo's 3 TenToo and Rose are perfect and adorable in this, and I love that Eleven is genuinely happy for them. I think this would be the perfect scenario if they ever saw the Timelord Doctor again. I can't wait for the rest :)
Leca B chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Wow! This is really interesting! And well done, quite in character. I'm really curious! Do go on, please!
WhimsicDoctor13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS FIC IS AMAZING AND EVERYTHING I COULD POSSIBLY WANT AND TECHNICALLY CANON WITH FACTS ONLY AVID DW WOULD KNOW AND I'M ACTUALLY HAVING TROUBLE READING IT COS I'M SQUEEING SO HARD.
To the TARDIS chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
TBug chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Wow! I absolutely love this! Update soon!
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 3/12/2013