Reviews for Self Loathing
bbhm chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
why did you stop there? This is a great story, and i want more! You are a really good writer.

Bbhm
kitty demon chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
the question i would be asking is why didn't it happen before though inuyasha's is good too, did she have to kick poor inuyasha? are you ever going to update? please hurry! IY&KAG4EVER! i luv the story, stupid kikyo, Ja Ne _
jazzy chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
E-MAIL ME WHEN U UPDATE THIS STORY! IT WAS KOOL. KAY? DON'T FORGET. OR ESLE I'LL HUNT U DOWN! JUST KIDDING ) SEE YA LATERZ
kittyhaynou chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
Is kikyo "dead" please let her be she is such a b*tch i mean kagome is nothing like kikyo inu yash is kinda dense but that just makes him cuter IY&KAG 4EVER!
DemonBlade chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
that was violent. i LOVE it!
Shin-chan chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
aaaaaaaaaahhhh~~~~ more please~!
Lafine chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
Whoaa poor Inuyasha *giggle* I think he didn't know the saying "Don't get in between a cat fight" More chapter
Talon skydragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Whoo, you go girl Kagome! XD I have *always* wanted to see her punch out that bitch Kikyo, hurrah! _ Take her down, Inu is yours! ;
KaGoMiAkA chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
Okay... You wanted to write the cliffhanger... so this is what you get! *Ahem!* Update SOON! Great Plotline! U
TokyoBlossom chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I like the title.

This is sounding like a good story.

Please write some more!

CassieChan1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Whooo! yay for Kagome! Telling Kikyo off can't be easy...I hope you continue with this! Good job!
kidra1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
::snicker:: The mental image of Kagome and Kikyo brawling on the ground amuses me much. . . My main gripe at the moment is purly format related. That's a really long paragraph. . . This has amusement value though. . . :)