Reviews for Wherever I'm With You
Intersect101 chapter 1 . 2/4
i just cant imagine Jeff Winger as a father :).

But i think Jeff and Annie will end up together in the show :)
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
3 I loved it. So much fluff
Jfh chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh that was adorable 3
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OH MY GOD. WHY DO YOU THIS TO ME? THE SCHMOOPINESS. GRACIE WINGER. OH GOD. YOU KILLED ME. This is so, so, so perfect, as are you. As someone fairly new to Community, I totally agree with basically everyone else in the J/A fandom who's said that you're one of the best J/A writers out there! I can't stop smiling at this! SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?
cansucnss chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I wish you write more about this storyline, i love it! But i am really curious about the break up two years before these events! :))
yankeedoodle74 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Totally adore this! You know I absolutely love your stories, with the drama, romance, the angst, the smut, (well, especially the smut), but I have to confess that deep down, I am a "schmoopy" girl at heart! You captured it fabulously, as you do all things, (I personally don't think it is OOC at all) and you will not get any complaints from me if you write more along the lines of this, as long as you continue ALIWH, and other M-rated fics, as well, of course! Just please keep writing!
EthinaEternal chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Incredible! I could totally see this happening on the show. And the Big Cheddar reference - CLASSIC!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was utterly brilliant.
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
omg omg i'm so happy. Jeff and Annie having a baby is my dream and this was so perfect i'm crying. Love love love this so much. Jeff proposing made my heart skip. Overwhelmed with joy right now.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
aw! that was so cute. :)
FoolsRushIn chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'M DYING OF SCHMOOPINESS! Ah, this was so cute. I have such a soft spot for Jeff/Annie baby-fics because I think it's interesting to see how they would act if they were having a baby. And this was perfect. My heart is all warm and fuzzy now.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So fluffy and good! It's a given at this point that you Jeff and Annie well, so it was a real treat to see the rest of the study group brought into it. Their interrogation was great-including Jeff's snide callback to sending an email out. I like this mental picture of them a few years down the road... I may keep it as my personal fanon!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love it! So cute, but you made me very curious now in how they broke up. I know you gave a little hint, but I'm curious in how all of it was played out and how they got back together.
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
O.M.G. I got excited at my email alert and its a new fic? Wowee so unexpected but PERFECT. Sweet sweet ending especially O.M.G. Jeff as a daddy yes yes please and the proposal. Awesomesauce! Bring on at least it was here soon please!
definitelyironic chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well this was delightfully schmoopy. Gotta love a bit of schmoopiness, especially schmoopiness as well written as this.

:D