Reviews for Kindred Spirit
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
I can't wait to read more. This is a really interesting story.
jaz chapter 16 . 2/7/2015
pls keep writing it. this is such a awesom i read this A.N. i literlly almost cried, because you are a really good authur and the plot line is dont ababdon ,pls excuse my bad grammer and spelling. ..
Emi The Ninja chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
Did school mangle you and stuff you into a trophy? Or did you hit a writers block in form of a cement wall? xD

Coz this story seems dead to me
Rain of the Forest chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Unless Jack had an older sibling that died before he got to know them... And I swear, if it really is Jane, I'm gonna scream..
Snarky-Teen chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
Please update!
Nikki Pond chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Yeah, its been a year and ten days later...Don't take that comment bitterly. I honestly love this story. I wasn't interested reading this because I wasn't interested reading Jack Overland's human life unless it involves the Guardians and now I love this.

You know, after reading ROTG fanfics for two months. It honestly didn't slip my mind until yesterday...you're the first author I favourite in ROTG instead of Doctor Who.

I am confused about the prophecy unless Jack saves his sister. I hope u update soon. I understand life is getting busy and there are problems...but I really hope u update. I love also the two other fanfics you've wrote
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
COME ON! It's been a YEAR! You are absolutely KILLING me with the suspense! :) I don't give out many compliments on this site, because I have high standards for stories (being the kid of an English teacher and all). I can't tell you how often I've come across stories that have potential, and then are ruined by bad grammar, OOC-ness, and plan old sloppy plots. Let me just say, THIS STORY ISN'T ONE OF THOSE! IT"S AMAZING! It puts an interesting twist on the back story of our favorite icy, fun-loving jokester. Please don't let it end here. Too many good stories are left unfinished, and this one deserves an ending.
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
*pops in* update yet? No? darn, wel maybe next time *pops back out*
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Am I to assume you have indeed given up the story as you have not updated this story in some time if that is indeed the case I would appreciate you posting that so I can know for sure thank you
YaImInsaneDealWithItXDjustMEC chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Lol I got a email! So now can favorite you!

BTW this is MEC!

plz update soon!

Mec
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Doctor Armin the Hufflepuff chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Please update... And if you're still having writer's block... Try reading some fics, watching the movie or reading the books that this fandom originated from. Or just get a friend to write some, read it, and then realize how much better you are and make tons of edits to theirs.

See ya
*follows author, favorites author, etc*
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
You wrote this in every story, didn't you :D
readandwrite4evernever20 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Of course I'll be patient :) I look forward to this story much too much to give up on it or you :) I hope you're enjoying your summer!
SkatingWithDragons chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Ahhhhhh noooooo! Well good luck in whatever you are doing and I hope you can update relatively quickly. :)