Reviews for The Great Kharlan War
Ooh a cliffhanger... I can sense a dramatic chapter coming. (Go Nyx!)
DJmiso chapter 37 . 1/30
this is getting intense! oh hello, yer back! glad to know yer alive and well. you also reminded me that this story deserved more reviews from me than i originally gave. sorry about that. qq but like before, great writing, great description, you always know where to put the right amount of interest and feelings. i would like to know how the heck kratos got caught, though. were the soldiers really leading him into a trap? another question: what’s with all the dots? can’t wait for next chapter~
DJmiso chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
yay! i was missing this interaction so much! i would have commented on it earlier but i’m using phone data and it’s not doing so well with the signal so i’ve been loading the chapter to keep ahead. anyway, wouldn’t kratos be needing that key crest? sooner or later he’s gonna become a freaking redead and start hugging people if he doesn’t get one. anyway, love yer writing. you take yer time to pay attention to detail. it’s something i am very much lacking when it comes to my own writing..
DJmiso chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
its 3am and this story has me giggling too damned much. i agree with you in that yuan and kratos’ antics are a joy. you bring it out so much. XD and yer writing is swell! love it.
Arodelle chapter 36 . 2/5/2017
Hi. Been a while since you last updated. It was such a great story. I guess you've been busy. Hope things are going nicely for you.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 36 . 3/8/2015
OMG! This chapter should be illegal with how many emotions you managed to stir up in it! You ripped my heart out as well when they had that argument... I felt Yuan's pain the whole way through. The ending was great. Naww you didn't have to thank me, thank you. Glad I was able to be of some help. If you ever need to bounce some ideas or anything else, you know where to message me. :-) Great chapter... I'm already DYING for more.
Zinkul chapter 35 . 2/6/2015
The tension is growing...
Zerai is such an interesting character. Even though it's really hard to like him as a person (I wonder if it's even possible to trust such a guy?), I can't help but enjoy trying to get to know him.
Thanks for writing this and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
DakotaPanther chapter 35 . 1/22/2015
Great chapter! I like the development with Mithos. Zerai neyer DID say if he killed the King... Perhaps even if he didn't, he knows who did? Can't wait until the next chapter!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 35 . 1/19/2015
Hi :D I'm really happy you updated, obviously! I'm not sure if I've already told you this, but I just LOVE the way you write your character interactions, particularly Kratos and Yuan. I'm also really loving the personality you've given Martel and the way you're showing Mithos' feelings toward being praised by Kratos. I finished this and re-read some bits again because I got a bit confused by something. I get that Zerai is dodging the question on whether he did it, but did I miss somewhere why the group went from making the pact to jumping on Zerai when he saw them doing it and asking whether he killed the king? What made them suddenly jump to asking that? (Or was that meant to be a mystery still?)
Regardless of my slight confusion, another great chapter from you!
CloudSkylark18 chapter 34 . 1/10/2015
nice. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
Update?
Arodelle chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
Best chapter in a while! I think you have a point regarding the structure of the seals.
By the way, it seems Rune feels the same way as I do about Zerai :p
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
Great chapter as always! :D Can not wait for the next chapter!
Rune chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
I'm looking forward to the next one. The further that I read the more certain I am of what Zerai's true "role" is. If he is going to do what I think he's going to do then I'm all too happy to dislike him.

Though I have to admit, it kinda bothers me how Xilia was ditched, unless I missed something. It just seemed like she was left behind and no one really asked after her until her equipment was needed.

And imagining Kratos becoming that irritated is priceless. XD
Arodelle chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
You're welcome!
Thanks for this chapter! I don't think it's that short, actually.
Still like the seamless progression and the character development.