Reviews for Under Red Sky
Anon chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Can't wait to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Just found this story under the Finn Marceline label and read the first half so far. I'm really enjoying it. I'm gald you're taking time the time to build the world up, and like how the narration switched from setting to setting making the world feel grand with lots of things happening in it. I can't wait to read more, especially more Finn and Marceline.
Senor Paco chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Please update soon I want to see what's up with Fionna
Mr.nin10do chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Nice
cruelistnightmare chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
AW! CUTE! I LIKE THIS INTERMISSIONS! :D
The Nephilim King Michael chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Great intermission chapter. It had awesome emotion n detail of past events
AstigPinoy chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
FxF pls
Sorry for breaking Finnceline or Marcinn but this is for humanity's survival.

(If Finn's real parents along with Fionna's real parents made the Child's Crown... ?)
Mr.nin10do chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Cool
Neverthrive chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I don't really know if I'd like to see anything in particular. Basically I'm pretty content just to see this get updated. This really deserves more reviews though... and I'm sorry this one was short. But I don't feel much like going into detail about it, I just like this story and that's mostly what you need to know.
The Nephilim King Michael chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Hmm im intrigued in the crowns now. N great job on chapter :) n wonder what Ooo finn marcy n pb's code word is
cruelistnightmare chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE SOON!
cruelistnightmare chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
AWW! UPDATE SOON! MARSHALL LEE IS SO COOL! POOR GUMBALL! :(
cruelistnightmare chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
DUDE! I LOVE YOUR STORY! :D
Neverthrive chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I liked this chapter, quite a bit. It had a decent mix of suspense and feely angst, a bit of some understated Finnceline tension but keeps a serious tone overall. I'm a fan of the way you end your chapters, they always feel so dramatic. I can't really tell what your plans for Ice King in this are, if any, but his small appearances have been amusing and seem to be leading up to something, which I hope will be important. More "cute finnceline" would be welcomed, yeah. But I'm not against really anything you have going on with this currently, so... whatever. I'm a strong advocate for doing as you please, rather than what the readers demand.
Mr.nin10do chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Awesome
I like to see more finnceline pl