Reviews for Until the Ice Melts
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Lovely story. Adding it to my favorites!
MizJoely chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Adorable. Even though he was a complete sh*t in the first chapter.
Lono chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I do so love you're stories. Real life got in the way of me reading this until now, but it was well worth the wait. I love Caretaker Sherlock, because he would be such a twit about it all.
Well done, Madame!
I hope you have something else out, fic-ishly speaking, soon!
Julia Ellert chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Really sweet
letthesongtakeflight chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Love it! Proof that Sherlock Holmes has a heart.
lollipop-chan chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
adorable! loved it!
Kathmak chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Oh that is so adorable! Loved the part where Sherlock helped Molly with her shower. When is he going to make his move already?
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Very lovely end. Darling that he got the key back but didn't say, that she's grown on him like John but differently too, that he'd put his promise to her and John rather unexpectedly over a case and especially to the amusement of the line about her babbling being at the right speed for his brain. All very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
'He's grown used to her garbled babbling, and so he doesn't need her to repeat. Curiously, when she's like this, she speaks at the same speed at which his brain processes words. It's quite nice to not have to wait around for the ends of sentences.'
Don't know why but those felt like the sweetest lines in the sweetest of fics. The story also manages to be neither cloying nor ooc nor unrealistic... Just made feel all happy and fluffy inside.. *sighs happily*
Arty Diane chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
That was so sweet! So does this mean that Sherlock moved out of Baker Street? Looks like John has to go and find Mary... :D
Doctor WTF chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This was sweet! I love everything about this fic!
BenAddict Holmes chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Aw I loved this one. It's so cute!
Navy Babe chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Oh my goodness, this chapter was sooo sweet! I love your interpretation of Sherlock here, not quite knowing why he's doing what he's doing, but knowing that it's important. The bit with him staying with Molly instead of answering Greg's texts was brilliant! And that last little bit, the comfort and familiarity that they have and that Sherlock LIKES is just too cute. Loved every bit of this story!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
AAAWWW! cute cute cutey patooty! THIS WAS PERFECTION! thank you so much for putting a perfect ending onto a perfectly fluffy story.
Nocturnias chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
You have the most amazing talent for making ordinary events extraordinary.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »