Reviews for Until the Ice Melts
calicar chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
The sweetest of the sweetest. And Sherlock being sweet in character is amazing! I love it. Great story. Great everything.
yay chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
"But no. here he is, waiting dutifully at the printer for her test results to print out." Either there should be a comma instead of a period or the "h" should be capitalized.

Who is next as her next of kin? Will that ever come up? Now that the issue has been raised, it's intriguing.
Memorizing the recipe for the first time - and having it turn out well - is cool.

""What?" he demands. "What's the matter?"
Molly bites her lip.
"Out with it. What do you need?"
"What makes you think I need anything?" Molly asks defensively.
"Because you won't ask me for it," he replies.
That's cute, funny, and represents their relationship nicely.

What happened to the six year old?

Him staying even with the key is sweet.

"Curiously, when she's like this, she speaks at the same speed at which his brain processes words. It's quite nice to not have to wait around for the ends of sentences." That's really cute in it's own way.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I can't help myself, I'm smiling ear to ear. Loved it. Loved the interaction between the two and the way you captured the ice melting and Sherlock's defenses melting too.
hihiyas chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Guh. So adorable. Lovely fic, thank you for sharing it. 3
LeighLand chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Love this final chapter... love the plot... love your writing style! What a cute and heartwarming story with great character progression - I love how Molly brings out the softer humanity of Sherlock. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
magicstrikes chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Curtain closes, and i want to peak behind
apedarling chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
aw, so cute. Loved it! Thanks for another chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Loved it. Glad that she invited him back. *hugs this fic* Thanks for posting.:)

-Ellie
varjaks chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Well, GOD, let's talk about how great this is. That utterly domestic scene before Molly had her cast taken off was perfect. The fact that he even has his dressing gown there and knows how to turn on the kettle for her had me grinning like a loon. And just the pacing of this. Nothing truly and overtly romantic, and readers can tell this is just the start-a build-up-towards something more after that coffee, is perfect. Spot-on for these two.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
That is so sweet. Funny that John took his keys to Baker St so he had to take care of Molly. So nice that he was so comfortable with her that he did not want to leave
broadwayb chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Love it!
whytejigsaw chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
So cute!
BBCRULES chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
The best of possible Sherlock and Molly paring I've read so far. Honestly, I don't like their paring. OPS. I let it slip. Yet your story is ...so good. Definitely this goes to my favorite. Thanks for writing.
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I like this! Really like this part: "He's grown used to her garbled babbling, and so he doesn't need her to repeat. Curiously, when she's like this, she speaks at the same speed at which his brain processes words. It's quite nice to not have to wait around for the ends of sentences." Lol!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »