Reviews for Black Order, Home for Orphaned Children
NoName-chan chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I love what you've got so far! I'm curious to see where you'll take it! :D
Awsomeangel chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Cute! :)
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Wow. I like this! :D please update soon!
Kohikari chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Jan and Leo and Timothy are the only 'little' boys (younger than 14) I can remember from the manga, unless you count Guzol before he met Lala. You could always throw in younger versions of Rikei and Shifu from the Asian Branch (and Rohfa and Moor Hesse and Emilia, but they're girls...); maybe kid versions of Crow, Link and Madarao (and Tevak) and Tokusa and Kiredori and Goushi? A younger Wisely and Jasdero and Devit (and Road), and maybe Mightra? Taiyou and whatsisface the kid with glasses from CONTINUE? (There's always Fan the little pigtailed Chinese girl from the Suman arc, or a version of For that's actually as young as she looks...)

Oooh, or you could raid the ghost-girl/zombie-outbreak chapters for Komui's long list of children killed in synthetic Exorcist experiments, there were plenty of names there.
lolitagirl15 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Seems pretty interesting so far
Kohikari chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
In terms of "pairings", I would like to sidestep the mainstream "Yullen" vs. "Laven" dichotomy and shamelessly root for a multi-character dogpile on top of Kanda with Allenalee thrown in for gratuitous girlkisses. 8D

As for makeout scenes, simplicity is easiest for most writers, but explicitness and steaminess aren't mutually inclusive. ;3 You don't have to get weird, but you don't have to stay innocent either!