Reviews for Standard Procedure
Sammy-A.M chapter 1 . 3/3
awesome! just awesome!
GO JARVICE3
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/19
Wonderful! It's exactly how I've always imagined Jarvis!
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 2/16
*spazzes out* AHHHHHHHH OMG YES THIS SI MY FAVORITE HEADCANON OMG YES YES YES THANKYOU
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16
This story is funny and cute. I've liked every story of yours I've read, so I think I will read and review every Avengers story of yours. So thank you for writing such amazing stories.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 2/8
I don't think you noticed, but you first mentioned that Thor was off in Asgard, but then later on you mentioned that he and Steven looked at each other.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 2/8
I love how protective Jarvis was towards Tony! It was so sweet
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 1/4
THIS IS AWESOME!
AlleyKat2134 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god you need to write a sequel or part two to this! I really want to read about Clint's flailing and Fury's aneurysm. Pretty please?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
GOTTA LOVE THIS!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
*dies laughing*
Verdantia chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So funny! Jarvis is much more devious than we gave him credit for:)
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is a good story... I would however wonder how it would look with Steve playing the "scared of AI's" and Bruce telling Clint off for introducing the movies to Steve. With the huge culture and technological shock that Steve would have gone through it would be logical for him to be uncertain of technology. This could have been used by Clint in a Prank that feeds these uncertainties.
Clint is often seen as a practical joker... And trying to trick Steve into believing that a version of 1984 is real is the kind of joke that I can see him playing.
Tawny chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved that so much! Thanks
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
cute, protective!son!Jarvis...
K chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this! This is abolute awesomeness! Loved it! The writing was great, the idea was genius, the humor was spot on! Totally great! Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading your other stories!

Cheers,