Reviews for Coffee Talk
The Irish Lass chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, Thor. Drink, eat, sleep, make friends.
lovinthor chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was so cute! I love Steve and Thor friendship fics! Perfect characterization for both characters!
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww! Steve/Thor brotherly bonding! I love it :)
Anera527 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved this story- it was such a sweet moment, almost as a closer to the movie's ending. Steve's unease with the world is so well portrayed (and a feeling that he still struggles with in the comics), and I enjoyed Thor's advice.

When you wrote Tony, I swear I could hear Robert Downey Jr. speaking.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sweet and believable.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
XD I've never read a friendship piece between Thor and Cap b4. It's really good! I luv it. :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nice work, keep writing
Pchew chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love Steve and Thor as friends, and I love this fic :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love friendship fics for the team!

Thanks for writing & sharing.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is a very good-shot. I am so glad that Steve had someone to talk to and that he finely went to see Peggy.
jabbathehutt chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
that was precious and considering they're two manly man men that sounds a bit odd but i couldn't help but find it adorable. thor taking care of his friend, and them both finding acceptance but in different ways. just again with the precious. wonderful work.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
How sweet. I love Steve and Thor friendship stories. There aren't enough of them and these two really have a lot in common. great work.
Qweb chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like the way you write Steve and Thor. Not stupid, merely out of place.
"Come, we will try the charms of your serum against her vintage and see which shall triumph!" - loved that and Thor's aim
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like it! Great conversation between Thor and Steve - I think you nailed the way that Thor talks, which is great because I love his accent and was easily able to hear it while reading.

Great job!