Reviews for Crumbling
ohmoony chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
NO, NO, ON WHAT PLANET IS THIS OKAY? I just love Remus so much, and you've made me love him more here, because he's just so strong. He never says all those things out loud because he doesn't want to hurt his parents, and then when his mom starts crying and *he* tells *her* it'll be okay, when he's the one that's going to turn into a werewolf almost made me cry. Ohhh, and then the end. THAT WASN'T VERY NICE OF YOU. [Remus wonders what happened to it will be okay, what happened to we'll find the cure... Even his mother is a realist.] Everything in me just broke, and Remus just needs a hug, the poor thing. THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS AND WITH YOU AND YOU'RE PERF. :''')
RiddikulusWaterbender chapter 1 . 6/14/2013

yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Sad and beautiful. Keep writing
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Y u make me cry? Huh?

This was so beautifully, tragically sad. I adore the way you captured Remus in this. I mean, it's hard to say he was in character at this age, but he seemed to be and... oh god this was truly perfect. Well done.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
OH MY GOD, LAURA!

*cries*

That was so painfully sweet and sad and... :'( The line "Not if it isn't there to find." hit me the hardest. And it was so sad, but realistic, how realistic Remus was being. The ending nearly broke my heart, and I loved this.

I'm wearing a mustache on your birthday, btw.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is just so heartbreaking. This is such an important moment in, not only Remus' life, but in his parent's marriage as well. And you described it perfectly.

The way that his mother is trying to comfort herself and Remus, but Remus knowing that everything she's saying is wrong. It's heartbreaking but completely /Remus/. He's always been too smart for his own and it's just so sad that at 7 years old that he knows that his life is over.

I do like that Remus wanted to be a Healer. He is the caring type and a career in the medical field would've done him well. If only Greyback wouldn't have attacked him.

And the ending is so painful. Even his mother knows that there's nothing they can do to help Remus. But she only say it when he's asleep because she doesn't want him to think that his life is over.

This was just lovely, dear. As always!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Poor Remus, this was really sad, but I could imagine it would be what Remus was thinking at the time. :)