Reviews for To Protect
starletontherise chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is a great story! The ending was sad but just perfect;
teddyandemily chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww! I'm practically bawling. This. is. just. so. darn. sweet. I'm in love with this.

(if you get me hooked on them, i swear, i'll-)

yeah, i think i'm hooked...

-teddy
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh... This is really, really good. I loved it.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Rab/Rod just equals love. Plain and simple.

I adore the fact that Rabastan is physically small in this. Gamma has got sick!Rab stuck in my head from Les Estrangers, so I really like the references to him being physically small. And protective!Rod is just absolutely gorgeous. I do see Rod protecting his younger brother. In a Pureblood society, protecting each other comes with the terrority.

[You can't protect a badger like you can a snake] - I never even thought about either of the Lestranges being in any other house but Slytherin.

[(if they find out / he is /ruined/)] - I love how this is what Rod thinks. It makes sense for a Pureblood to think that. Again it just reminds me of Gamma's multichap.

And the progression from Rod comforting him to Rab kissing him is rather sudden, but it doesn't really matter because it's still Rod comforting Rab, just in a different way. Which is just as lovely. It's absolutely gorgeous.

The last section. Oh my Merlin. The last section was just utterly wonderful. Rodolphus giving his life to protect Rabastan. There's no words to describe how wonderful and sweet that is. He loves Rabastan so much that he would willingly give his life to save his. It's just so wonderful.

This was absolutely gorgeous and I loved it so much. Protective!Rod was perfect, as was sickly!Rab (excuse me if you didn't actually write it that way, cause I read it that way anyways). I loved it!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is actually really sweet...which is kinda strange. :)
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS :D IT'S PROTECTIVE!ROD TIMES LIKE A MILLION.

I love the constant emphasis that Rodolphus puts on his brother's size (that sentence came out sounding more suggestive than I meant it to; oops). How tiny and delicate he is, and how Rodolphus needs to protect him... and at the end, I actually got a bit teary-eyed, because I so love the idea of Rodolphus doing anything and everything to protect his little brother in battle...

And I love the idea of them cuddling and Rodolphus holding Rabastan close and comforting him...

AND I LOVE YOU.