Reviews for The Gift
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/26
Paige is so cute and her and Hanna, so funny. Hanna's comment about what comes out of her mouth and Paige's comment on Aria's clothing, jus priceless! Sweet Paily moments :-)
WorldOfTilt chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG I just realized I never commented on this! I LOVE it. I love the Paige/Hanna interaction. You write Hanna so well. The ending was too cute. Such a good one-shot!
Pailyforever chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This story is pretty damn perfect to me...
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That. Was. Adorable!
Ladybug.picnic chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was an awesome little oneshot! I thought you captured each character perfectly and it is so like Hanna to want to get hit on by more ladies. I love Hanna and Paige's interaction in this and would love to see something like this on the show- a Hanna and Paige bromance. So awesome, I can't even wrap my head around it. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.
getlostandruncici chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this Panna connivance to surprise Emily! I really like how you expand Hanna and Paige's shopping surprise attempt into giving them the leeway and the spontaneous chance to talk about their deal with Ali and how Paige realized how similar Hanna and her afterall. ANd with this talk, I think that somehow formed a kind of bond as friends outside of their "Emily connection".

And the surprise Paige had for Emily was adorable and Emily's to Paige as well. You own these Paily canon scenes as you turn them from heartbreaking to heartfelt ones.

Good job and kudos to you!

-Cici
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really love this story can you make one where Paige and Emily tack Hanna to a gay bar and Paige gets hit on please :)