Reviews for Searching for Hope
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I found this somewhat uplifting. It was brief and it was sweet. I think it was very clever, how you portrayed Annie's insanity by her not noticing change and desperately hoping to become something she can never be. I also really like how Finnick soothed her and somewhat brought her to reality.
M. Cooper Jinks chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was Beautiful! Your portrayal of Annie was dead on. I always pictured her drifting into deep thoughts, each time she spaced out in the books. This description makes Mockingjay feel even more tragic. Wonderful job!
Estoma chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was good. Nice length, nice progression and an ending that felt like an ending.

I think I liked the start best, with the description of the waves and the speculation about time. It was thought provoking. The style seemed to change a little when Annie started talking about 'brains' and such. That made me smile slightly, but I think I would have preferred to keep the seriousness that preceded it.

The strawberry was a sweet image, but slightly odd. What is it supposed to mean exactly?

Anything with Finnick and Annie will always be a winner with me, so well done.
frombluetored chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautiful! I loved the pacing and the characterization. Wonderful writing, wonderful story :)