Reviews for Dime Store Drinking Glass
Ezekeel chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
wonderful
BadassFanKickass chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
it is well written but it is so OOC i cant picture it:)
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Okay, after your last response to me I thought "I must have missed a story." Wow did I.

I don't know if I buy Phil ever hitting Clint, but if anyone could push every single one of Phil's buttons until he did lash out, it would be Clint. And I do buy that Phil wouldn't expect a hit to land, that Clint (who fights Natasha!) would be able to block the blow. And I completely agree that Clint, who's willing to spar with Phil, would never, ever HIT Phil.

I liked how Clint was stronger at the end. I'd like for him to be strong enough to not need Natasha to hide behind, because he was doing that to at least some degree. I'd like for him to be strong enough to tell Phil that if he ever touches Clint like that again, he's gone with no other chances, ever. But it takes time to glue the broken pieces back together, and it takes time for people to heal and grow. So this was real and good, for what it grew out of.
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
OMG. I am having a hard time with this. I have always believed that one time was all you should allow, and that one time means that there will always be a second time. Zero tolerance. It hurts that Clint is willing to give Phil a second chance as much as it hurts that Phil would hit Clint. I like to the that Phil would punch a wall before he'd hit anyone, especially a partner. This feels so out of character for Phil. It made me sad for both of them.
hellseries chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Well done. Neither cheap nor easy.