Reviews for Don't Screw This Up
ligersrcool chapter 22 . 11/8
I think it's a great ending for a great story XD and I think I get BB's reference
ligersrcool chapter 19 . 11/7
That was an EXCELLENT battle scene! Ick, poor raven, I'm in pain trying to imagine how she feels!
ligersrcool chapter 17 . 11/7
Tense now are we XD
ligersrcool chapter 16 . 11/6
XD beastie wuuuuuuuves raven
ligersrcool chapter 10 . 11/4
Bye bye Rae Rae
ligersrcool chapter 7 . 11/4
I actually like the fact that it was robin for some reason
ligersrcool chapter 6 . 11/4
Love the cliffhanger, it makes people want to read more, and I love it. And the action was pretty good too!
Raven: why did I have to break my ankle?! Argh
Beast boy: *hugs*
*stuff blows up in the background*
ligersrcool chapter 4 . 11/4
Ha I would've paid to be able to do that
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 11/4
I think this is going to be a really cool fic
LilLinkGirl chapter 22 . 10/27
Nice I liked it :)
Padlei Star chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
When I saw Aldous Huxley, I was thinking, "Oh, I'm reading his book Brave New World right now for English class," then I read the next three and I started laughing at the coincidence. I just wrote a paragraph about it, and by just wrote, I literally mean not even an hour ago.
writing4evah chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
"I do the shipping of it so solidly."

I just loved that line! Your story is absolutely AMAZING. You capture the characters quiet well under the different circumstances, and your writing is quiet proficient. I can't wait to read more. I hope you continue writing these marvelous stories!
Concolor44 chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
Good story.

No, scratch that. EXCELLENT story. The only thing that I DIDN'T like about the whole saga was that Raven could have taken out Slade very easily at one point, and failed to do so. HOWEVER, I don't hold that against you because
#1: it is entirely canon that she would act the way she did, and
#2: she's young, and not fully practiced with her powers, so she doesn't usually consider combining them (to wit - she had him bound in her power, and could have flown straight up a mile or so and then just dropped him).

It's just that I hold such a stunning, virulent, all-encompassing HATRED for Slade, that any time he gets away in a story it pisses me off. That b stard needs to DIE.

Your exploration of this alternate-Raven's character had depth and power. She's got spunk ... TONS of spunk. I like her.

Gotta Favorite this.
Concolor44 chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
So they "don't want to kill Slade"?

Really? Why? In the name of all that's holy, WHY don't they want to kill Slade? HE NEEDS TO DIE, DAMN IT!
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Nothing like a little tension to speed things along.

Note that I said a LITTLE tension ... not the tsunami you just unleashed.